25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Ask for $5.00.
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Coalar Lee Drake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:30 pm
This is about the Hermes Moon development.

....it turned into a freakin' scarf?

I don't want to offend anyone who likes it, but it just seems like a waste. :/ I mean, it looks just like the scarf you get from the Autumn Glory, just a pallet swap. Did someone get lazy or what?

Seriously, I'm glad I didn't dish out for one.

Thoughts? Opinions? Ect.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:36 pm
<.< While I prefer the sash on the fourth gen (which I'm wearing now), I do like the scarf on the first gen. The only problem I have with it is that it's too big and takes over the entire avatar. I tried wearing it yesterday, and it was just too much gold. Gold is, in my opinion, a color for accessories only.

The moon probably isn't close to being done with its evolution. It'll turn into something else eventually.  

NightIntent

Devil Nightlord_Dante

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:02 pm
Actually, I hoped that the widdle bunny would change into a human, or something... But I also liked the idea of the bunny lying on the scarf like a hammock too. I'm not sure if its a waste or not, I like it better than the Fausto's Bottle, the Unicorn turned into a freakin' demon?! That's kinda dumb in my opinion... But everyone has an opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:01 pm
NightIntent
<.< While I prefer the sash on the fourth gen (which I'm wearing now), I do like the scarf on the first gen. The only problem I have with it is that it's too big and takes over the entire avatar. I tried wearing it yesterday, and it was just too much gold. Gold is, in my opinion, a color for accessories only.

The moon probably isn't close to being done with its evolution. It'll turn into something else eventually.

Yeah - it seems like Gaia has been putting out a lot of 'bulky' items. :/ I like small items - like crowns or bows, you know?

It's like GOLD SLAP! gonk  

Coalar Lee Drake

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:57 pm
Well it's not done yet
I'm hoping for back wings myself

and I looove gold things heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:46 am
Takeshi no Hayabusa
Actually, I hoped that the widdle bunny would change into a human, or something... But I also liked the idea of the bunny lying on the scarf like a hammock too. I'm not sure if its a waste or not, I like it better than the Fausto's Bottle, the Unicorn turned into a freakin' demon?! That's kinda dumb in my opinion... But everyone has an opinion.

True... about the Fausto. I don't really like it... but somehow I made myself to buy it... But, in the end it turned to a sword right? Now that's really stupid. From a beautiful unicorn to a sword??? I don't get it.  

Digital Bee

Shalimar Fantasy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:09 pm
The moon scarf is cool.

It will probably turn into something else soon.  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games