Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Need A Little Help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieron_Dark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:33 am
Ok here's the thing. I have this single mother friend. Well she's more a friend of my brother's wife. If that makes since. But the kid has no male role model in his life. I don't know if I'd make a good one in his life. But I'd think I'd be better than nothing.
And here's the question I don't know her that well. So truly how do I place that before her. I mean I really don't want to creep her out about it. I mean most guys who say this to her just want to get into her pants. And trully she just gets on my nerves. Now I know what it's like being brought up with out a male influnce. It's no good for a child.
What should I do?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:27 pm
That is a complicated problem indeed. Asking a mother to hang out with her son automatically sends up red flags now-a-days... I think a good straegedy would be for your brother's wife to say something to her. What type of activities are you thinking of with the kid? Gardening? Video games? This could make a difference.  

Orafaun

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[BlkCat]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:57 am
Kieron_Dark
Now I know what it's like being brought up with out a male influnce. It's no good for a child.

I disagree with this statement a little actually. I was raised without a male figure and I'm pretty damn happy. I never really needed or wanted one to be honest. I believe its different for everyone.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games