Height: 5ft 10in.
Weight: ~165lbs
Appearance:
User Image
Weapon: Ôdachi (127cm or 50in blade) named Masamune
User Image
Side: Hell
Powers:
Flame Arc: He uses the power of Kazan to blast a deceptive strike from above as he lifts his hand into the air and releases a torrent of flames into the air and bends it coming down on his opponent.
"...Rain your Blaze upon my enemy!"

Torrent of Tears: He uses the power of Kaiyou to wash away all those who try to get near him as he puts his fingertips in a circle and creates a portal to what seems to be a sea.
"...Show them your sorrow!"

Blade of Wind: He uses the power of Tatsumaki to slice at his opponents who choose to stay far away as he does a broad slice in thin air and creates a blade that travels across the wind.
"...Slice!"

Fissure: He uses the power of Berugu to crack the Earth and shake the ground to throw off those near him as he stabs the blade into the ground.
"...Shake them down!"

Light of the Herald: He uses the power of Hirameki to heal his wounds as he looks toward the sky feeling the warm embrace of the light as his wounds quickly go away.
"...Give me Strength!"

Hell View: He uses the power of Boukyaku to torture those unfortunate enough to look into his eyes after this is cast, making them see their worse nightmares come true until they can successfully figure out what's going on. (Those who are under this must roll a 10-sided die every post until they get an 8 to get out of this, so I can't god-mod this one or someone else can't god-mode out of it... >.>)
"...Give them reason to fear!"

Extra Ability:
Summoning of the Six Elemental Gods: Either Kazan (Fire), Kaiyou (Water), Tatsumaki (Wind), Berugu (Earth), Hirameki (Light), and Boukyaku (Dark) are chanted in a chant that grants the user the power of the Demon God he has summoned. Each exceedingly powerful at there own element but horrible against there polar opposites.
Fire <--> Water
Wind <--> Earth
Light <--> Dark

History: Isshin was once a Monk over 180 years ago. He had fought countless battles in the name of the Angels as a Human. He had fought with the furiousness and courage of his order, fighting with his hands and purifying Demons to the best of his abilities. It was against his religion to use bladed weapons and with good reason, and he stuck to this rule. During a fight though his right arm was horribly injured and reached for the nearest weapon he could, with happened to be a demon's blade. Though he resisted the urge and continued to fight the demons with it. Slowly he lost his will and his eyes turned from there natural Dark Blue coloring to a Demon's Red. Soon he could not help but start to kill everyone around him. He himself could not control it and killed countless fighters, be they Human, Angel, or Demon. As a result of that battle he had become that of a Half-Demon clutching the Holy Sword, Muramasa in his hand. Wielding the blade as though in where a feather in one hand. He endeavored to hunt down and kill demons to drink there blood and gain there demonic powers. Eventually he went to where the demons where, Hell itself. He fought the mutt Cerberus outside, and kick down the Gates of Hell. Passing through the gateway he had finished his transformation into a Demon. Continuing to become stronger he traveled to their elemental shires to obtain the forbidden powers that lie in wait for one such as Isshin to obtain. Pacting with each of them he had gained all the power he needed and started to fight again mastering and eventually placing them into his own style of fighting to best suit his needs. He has practiced many years and earned the title of "Summoner of the Fallen Gods" as a show of not only respect but fear from other Demons.

((For my own use))
"Oh one of great Blazes, I summon thee from thy elemental plane. Hear my call and aid me from your throne..." (fire)
"...Grant me your Eternal Fires of Damnation!" (summon)
Masamune's Appearance:
User Image

"Oh one who calls sailors to there death, I summon thee from thy elemental plane. Hear my call and aid me from your throne..." (water)
"...Grant me your Seas of Leviathan!" (summon)
Masamune's Appearance:
User Image

"Oh one of blistering winds, I summon thee from thy elemental plane. Hear my call and aid me from your throne..." (wind)
"...Grant me your Winds of the Forsaken Land!" (summon)
Masamune's Appearance:
User Image

"Oh great creator of the worlds, I summon thee from thy elemental plane. Hear my call and aid me from your throne..." (earth)
"...Grant me your World of Creation!" (summon)
Masamune's Appearance:
User Image

"Oh immaculate being, I summon thee from thy elemental plane. Hear my call and aid me from your throne..." (light)
"...Grant me your Cleansing Light!" (summon)
Masamune's Appearance:
User Image

"Oh twister of fates and thrasher of hopes, I summon thee from thy elemental plane. Hear my call and aid me from your throne..." (dark)
"...Grant me your Shadows of Despair!" (summon)
Masamune's Appearance:
User Image