Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
Your oppinion on minor characters Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

up ur butt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:21 am
Hve you ever played an FF game where you met this character you really liked and he/she turn out to be just a minor or insignificant chracter?
Well... emo

This is Vargas ( I made the second pic in Flash just to show you a little bit more of him...not great )
Ring a bell?
User Image

Huh? huh??...no?
ok so he's a minor boss in FF VI Advance. You fight him at the beggining of the game in Mt. Kolts and he has these insignificant 1300HP stare ...so Sabin Figaro kills him off and you never see him again...I really liked his design though

Do you have any minor characters or bosses or just NPC's you liked in FF?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:58 am
I really liked Tomaj, from FFXII.

I was really disappointed when he didn't show up anymore. And then, I see him in Revernt Wings, and get all excited, and you don't even use him (at least where I am now...). crying  

ArikaiHart

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:57 pm
I absolutely love Blank in IX. He's got such a cool design and personality and an awesome name (I like it, anyway), then he practically disappears after the beginning. At least you can control him for a short while [and at least he gets un-petrified].

Then there's... Well, Beatrix was a pretty main character, even if you don't keep her... Lani was kind of awesome too, from IX. Then, for some reason, I liked Calli in X.

Ah, I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of any right now.

(Edit: Wow, sorry 'bout that color thing at first. My bad. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:02 am
Trema from X-2 was a pretty cold and philosophical character. Now that guy was a tough one to beat the first time around without the Cat n**. I liked the way he chanted something before a major attack such as Meteor or Ultima.  

tkdauronXIII

ChaosDynasty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:21 am
I wish Shera had more of a part in 7, or at least have her show up in the movie or one of the other games. I know the airship is called the Shera, but I think it would have been cooler to have her actually show up somewhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:05 pm
ArikaiHart
I really liked Tomaj, from FFXII.

I was really disappointed when he didn't show up anymore. And then, I see him in Revernt Wings, and get all excited, and you don't even use him (at least where I am now...). crying

Yeah I liked him too plus a whole bunch of characters from XII, like Vossler..Too bad he went all traitor and stuff and I had to finish him off... emo  

up ur butt

Archangels Bane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:49 pm
ChaosDynasty
I wish Shera had more of a part in 7, or at least have her show up in the movie or one of the other games. I know the airship is called the Shera, but I think it would have been cooler to have her actually show up somewhere.
shera wasnt the name of the airship that was in ff7 the movie in the game it was called the highwind  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:53 pm
i like reno from final fantasey 7 you never got to play him but hes still way awesome  

Archangels Bane

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:53 pm
I'd have to say my favorite support character would have to be General Leo.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:43 am
Tyldrea
ChaosDynasty
shera wasnt the name of the airship that was in ff7 the movie in the game it was called the highwind

I was referring to the movie, I know the original Airship was the Highwind. course if ya wanna get real technical, the Shera was in the FF7 game...Dirge of Cerberus, anyway. (yes I am just being smart about it.)  

ChaosDynasty

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:09 pm
The Learner Pilot in FFVII is amazing. I've come the decision that I'm really quite fond of him. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:20 pm
Yep.

Zone from FFVIII.
He was just...A hero to me crying With his lame plans,awesome hair cut,awesomer name and many stomach cramps...
What a cool guy.  

Monsieur Nameless

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:09 pm
From VII Jessie - I was sad when she died even though she was just a minor character. I still thought she was an interesting character

VIII Biggs and Wedge - those two are funny

IX I forgot her name but she came from Terra

X Clasco  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out