Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Whats your supernatural vampire power? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What supernatural power will Bella have?
  Flight
  Laser Vision
  Invisibility
  Time Travel
  Transport (like the movie Jumper)
  Flexibility
  Love (for example Cupid)
  None.... she is not going to become a vampire
  she will not get a power!
View Results

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:37 pm
I was thinking about how Edward, Alice and Jasper have supernatural powers because they possessed a strong emotion over something! What would most likely be your supernatural power if you where to posses one?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:01 pm
maybe invisibility. it kinda has do do with her character. like at school. she didn't want to be the center of attention at all. she just wanted to be invisible.
i'm not sure though. I can't wait to find out!><

Keyairia

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:38 pm
I would probably be able to see you're soul. For example, I'd be able to tell if you were good or evil.
Simple, and not too fancy. ^_^
I'd be a good judge of character.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:40 pm
I think Bella's fear of blood will make her uber-resistant to blood, so she'll be able to mingle with humans better than most vampires.
Just a theory.
I think mine would be like Jasper's. I'm a pretty persuasive person.

FigTreeDoctor

there was a silence

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:28 pm
hhmmmmm....

maybe... I have this invisable glow when I get angry.. and when someone touches me.. they get weak, thus giving me the perfect chance to kill =]

(idk... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:04 pm
yeah, i think she'll have a stupid super-clutz power lol.

she runs into things all the time and knocks stuff over..thats gonna be bellas power lmao

haha, thats all.  

celestialheiress

Mouse Girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:08 pm
I would be like Jasper
Or just make people give me what I want
^_^
lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:46 am
.[KaM].
maybe invisibility. it kinda has do do with her character. like at school. she didn't want to be the center of attention at all. she just wanted to be invisible.
i'm not sure though. I can't wait to find out!><

thats a good point! 4laugh  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Randomly Ridiculous

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:59 am
I think Bella would be invisible. It would make sense, when she's always trying to not be the center of attention. Me? I'd want to fly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:23 pm
I don't know exactly what I'd be. Probably like Edward. I usually have a good sense of what people around me are thinking... (I think...)  

penandpaper67

Velvet Kevorkian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:58 pm

I'd wager I'd have illusionary powers, being that I'm an artist. I have an over reactive imagination as it is.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:54 pm
i'm known for having extremely good intuition and a talent for reading people. sometimes, if i tap in right, i can answer almost any question about a person their thinking about even if i've never met them and or people that are close to them. i can visualize their house and even certain rooms and what family members look like. (i really scared one of my friend when i did this a few weeks ago. i was just really on a roll)

so pry somthing between Edward's powers and Alice's i'm guessing. hmm but i don't know. pry just an advanced form of ESP maybe. lol.  

Aradia Helevorn

piercing_golden_eyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:10 pm
i actually think it's not one of those. you know how any powers doing with the mind don't affect her? well. i was thinking she could either control other people's minds or block any powers. i also think her not liking blood will play into it somwhow. we'll just have to wait until august 2 heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:26 pm
Alright, its hard for me to say what power Bella will have, there are so many different qualities that would make different powers...so I dunno

For me, I think I would be telekinetic, so I could do stuff with my mind. I've always had a habit of getting things to go where I wanted them too without doing anything  

kanangirl123

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:48 am
Well since I'm a botanist, I'd most likely have the power to grow plants, you know, like poison ivy from batman. In my rp, that the power I have. 4laugh  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff