I hate drama... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:10 pm
I love my life. I am able to see the goodness of all things that are around me. But when I look into the dark side of things, it makes me cry.

Online, I have an endless number of friends. Some of them hate their life. Had issues with their romantic love life. Wants to commit suicide. And even lost all hope.

I can never understand the horrors of the world. But, these horrible thoughts, and events. They just bring me to tears... Everytime I try to help someone... I just... I know that I'm not helping at all... I'm only just being an nosy fool that wishes to know everything about a person's life... But, all I want is to just help them... but... I can't... I can't... I just... I... I fall to my knees. And tears streak down my face.

What can I do? I wish there was something that I could do to save these people, but I can never find the right way to save them... I... I hate losing friends... and I don't want to lose another one...

Sadly, my real life is full of happiness, but, online, people tend to be more open. And when they open their hearts to me... I see the world more clearly than I ever saw it before. The world is a harsh world. And surviving is harsh. I am only one of the few that are lucky to enjoy my happy life. I wish.. I wish there was a way that I could lend my happiness to others... Or even, totally trade it all for the happiness of the world...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:03 pm
ahhh.. soo sad >____________<  

justinetsab

Shoua_Yaj

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:51 pm
face reality and slap it back in the face!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:49 pm
stay strong ;]

i like to listen to YMCA when im stressed out or sad.. ahhaha.. it helps

justinetsab

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:10 pm
The world does suck.

But being sad doesn't really do anything. If you feel so strongly about it join the Peace Corps or something. Help out the world.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:06 pm
Hahaha! ^_^ Well, life does seem to have it's horrors and pains. But this post is old. I have grown from this greatly. Though it still does sadden me to hear of the pains and sorrows of others, I enjoy helping them as a friend and as a seveant of God.  

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

s4n6_y0u

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:28 am
yesh drama is everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:25 pm
Well, don't just look at the negative sides. If life was drama free, it would be a very boring place with no place to grow mentally. I personally like to think of drama as a way of strengthening my emotions, be it negatively or positively. I suggest you do the same, just so you can stop sulking and look at the brighter sides of life especially when you're surrounded by so much darkness.  

Myako
Vice Captain

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Yeah. I know. Haha. You know, I'm pretty sure almost every advice that everyone gives me, I know I should do already, it's just that whenever I'm in my dark and sullen corner, I just tend to forget that. Anyways, I won't next time. Thanks. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:52 am
u can only do so much. dont be mad @ yourself just cuz u cant make others c wat u c. the only thing u can do is accept. once u learn to accept all things good & bad in this world. a large burden will be lifted off your back. i know it sounds heartless, but sometimes u can only do so much. i knoe exactly how u feel. i do the same and no one appreciates my good deeds or see that i am only trying to help. but u r already bless from the Lord for all your good deeds and being the righteous man that u r. remember to accept & not expect. i hope i helped u in all this.  

trippin_trace

justinetsab

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:42 am
woww.. T . T  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:46 pm
sean  

SeanII

Fxckevery1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:19 am
Niitsu Kakunoshin
I love my life. I am able to see the goodness of all things that are around me. But when I look into the dark side of things, it makes me cry.

Online, I have an endless number of friends. Some of them hate their life. Had issues with their romantic love life. Wants to commit suicide. And even lost all hope.

I can never understand the horrors of the world. But, these horrible thoughts, and events. They just bring me to tears... Everytime I try to help someone... I just... I know that I'm not helping at all... I'm only just being an nosy fool that wishes to know everything about a person's life... But, all I want is to just help them... but... I can't... I can't... I just... I... I fall to my knees. And tears streak down my face.

What can I do? I wish there was something that I could do to save these people, but I can never find the right way to save them... I... I hate losing friends... and I don't want to lose another one...

Sadly, my real life is full of happiness, but, online, people tend to be more open. And when they open their hearts to me... I see the world more clearly than I ever saw it before. The world is a harsh world. And surviving is harsh. I am only one of the few that are lucky to enjoy my happy life. I wish.. I wish there was a way that I could lend my happiness to others... Or even, totally trade it all for the happiness of the world...

you know what? don't let one thing ruin yourself in your lifetime... Love did hecka hurt for me, because of my dramatic breakup, but that's didn't stop me...... Even though it is a severe issue, don't ruin your relationship with god.... anyways, what is the whole point of trying to save them, when they really want to die? It's just low lives..... It's just ONE break up... and they can get some one better, some one more... They have a whole life time to have someone, but they are just making the wrong decisions... you can take advantage of that...

-God bless you for every little thing you've done that is right... =))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:23 pm
SeanII
sean
sean shut up! Go feed your betas!  

Fxckevery1

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:36 pm
Thanks Gean, that means a lot to me. ^_^  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items