Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiyamaka

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:46 pm
Ok, heres the link, its the 3rd picture down when he's in his school outfit. What episode is that? I MUST KNOW O_O
Thank XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:43 pm
I don't see a link, but if he's in school uniform then it's probably Episode 1. If he's got green hair, then it's the "Lost Season". Although everybody was pretty goody lookin', the Lost Season was refreshingly violent and issue-heavy with a dash of pop culture and occult.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Chiyamaka

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:27 pm
Death T-2
I don't see a link, but if he's in school uniform then it's probably Episode 1. If he's got green hair, then it's the "Lost Season". Although everybody was pretty goody lookin', the Lost Season was refreshingly violent and issue-heavy with a dash of pop culture and occult.
hmm the link didnt show up...no its not ep 1...heres the link http://yuugiou.fran-web.net/Image/Kaiba/BS-03/index.html  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:56 pm
It's from episode 89, Jounouchi vs Rishid part 4. It's the part where Jounouchi is having this dream sequence where he is in class. His friends help him fix his deck. Seto sees this and calls him "bonkotsu" then walks away. Jounouchi's friends help him up and then he wakes up in the real world, winning the duel.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Lt Honeybee

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:40 pm
those pics. those were screenshots directed by one of the best directors who directed the series. one of them i think was takahiro kagami. some of other seasons they looked like idiots.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:27 pm
AMEN MAH SISTAH.  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash