Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Brawl Online Trouble, please please help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samurai Kacheek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:42 pm
Alright, so I finally get a wireless router. I set up my Wii to go online, I connect to Brawl WFC, everything's cool.

But the problem is, I get into the part where I'm seeking other players in the waiting room.. I'll wait for awhile, and it disconnects me. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes to disconnect me, other times seconds.

I went all out trying to fix this, I looked up the error code, messed with my internet settings.. It says I need to change my Router Port Forwarding settings, but I couldn't figure out how to do that for a second, and I know a pretty good amount about messing with internet settings..

I've been trying all day today! I can -spectate- matches, but can't play in one. Please help me, I have nowhere else to go and I'm depserate! Does anyone else have this problem?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:59 am
Try selecting a name.
I know it sounds like it won't do anything, but I had the same problem and I just picked a name and it worked.  

Ledah2.0

Lahlooooouh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:02 am
Ledah2.0
Try selecting a name.
I know it sounds like it won't do anything, but I had the same problem and I just picked a name and it worked.

I actually think you are correct. The same thing happened and it worked here. I didn't spend all day though. I just happened to see the name option and decided to make one. I am not sure if it is coincidence or if it works.  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games