Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
OFB or Pets?!?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you like better?
  OFB
  Pets
View Results

shmarty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:02 pm
I really can't decide if I should by OFB or Pets. Right now I have university, Seasons, and Nightlife. I can't pick which one would be the better buy! You can post which you like better or the pros/cons of either one you choose!

Thanks for any help! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:52 pm
I don't have Pets, but that's never really appealed to me. Maybe if I had a more powerful computer, I might consider it.

OFB is ranked in my top three EPs. I just love the way it gives you more control over the community lots in your neighborhood. But it depends on the player. Some people never use it.

I use it all the time. I have a whole strip of businesses lined up that's owned by my sims. I especially love going to play sims and opening up their inventory to see what they've purchased. Like one sim who must've spent tons of time in the flower shop. Her inventory had a few bouquets, so I used them to decorate her house.

It's like a little surprise. blaugh

Banana-nana

shmarty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:14 am
that's so cool! i thought only townies could buy from your shop surprised I will buy that one because i was looking at game reveiws and OFB business got almost all good ones but pets got a few bad ones....THANKS for help!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:32 pm
Pets plz 8D

It's like "Unleashed" from the Sims 1, but only cuter and you get to see more than just pixels :3  

xSparkling Twilightx

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:07 pm
pets i think.  
The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out