Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
The Big H (must Read)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol now that you have seen the big H you Have no choice but to help me with this special request...yes the H stands for help

ok Pokemon masters of all kinda I need your help making move sets for every pokemon

becuase I would like to help you guys have more options in the random Dice/Number thread I have decided to list every pokeon as a prize but...
these pokemon needs move sets
i really don't know every pokemons move set or what EV i should give them

and just so you dont feel like you wasted your time i will figure out a way to reward everyone that helps sweatdrop

if possibly i would like this to be done in order...but if you can't Thats ok too  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:11 pm
Smogon.

Done and done.  

Shigeru the Hero

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:24 pm
Shigeru K
Smogon.

Done and done.
no...i put this up so i wouldbt have to do all the work...O.o....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:09 am
16bit-Plumber
Shigeru K
Smogon.

Done and done.
no...i put this up so i wouldbt have to do all the work...O.o....

haha xp sucks to be you  

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Crazily_Cool_Kyle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:23 pm
You don't want to do the work? That's like not wanting to work to level up your Pokemon, so you use a gameshark instead. Seriously, this is a guild for actual trainers. You can think of something, sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:42 pm
SportsMaster789-
You don't want to do the work? That's like not wanting to work to level up your Pokemon, so you use a gameshark instead. Seriously, this is a guild for actual trainers. You can think of something, sooner or later.
Don't start this debate up again...

What he meant (obviously) is that Smogon already has movesets, but he just doesn't want to Google all of them.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:04 am
darkslasherX
SportsMaster789-

What he meant (obviously) is that Smogon already has movesets, but he just doesn't want to Google all of them.

And it's funny cause 90% of the trainers in the guild use Pokesav for their pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:53 am
Pay Per Cuts
darkslasherX
SportsMaster789-

And it's funny cause 90% of the trainers in the guild use Pokesav for their pokemon.

I don't even play Pokemon anymore. That's how hardcore lazy I am.  

Shigeru the Hero

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:11 am
Shigeru K
Pay Per Cuts
darkslasherX
SportsMaster789-

I don't even play Pokemon anymore. That's how hardcore lazy I am.

Same. Haven't played in months.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:48 am
i stil play it occasionally.
only for competitive battles of course  

ravemaster47

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items