Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Semi-OOC Chuunin Exam Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:54 pm
Come here to chat about the Examinees and how well you think they are doing. You can talk about anything that has to do with the chuunin exams here and you don't even really have to be in character. Feel free to discuss Ideas and Techniques. Who you think may win and why? Who you think deserves a promotion and why? Who got screwed and why?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:56 pm
i got screwed!!!!  

PsychoValentine

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:35 pm
PsychoValentine
i got screwed!!!!

You're not even in the exam! If you wanted to be in it you should have gotten a character in and approved in time to sign up >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:03 am
Dam I'm power leveling my Oni thanks to this Exams taking soo much time MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Sorry for that..My happiness took over it shall not happen again soon I hope.

------
One could say I got a bit screwed by the fact my opponent should have been on the ground gone when he did 2 more huge attacks...I could of course not god mod through that cause it is not my style. But that's history now so...Yes as Kahatir says on the basic discussion thread is still what I think.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:56 am
Dokuro Togiretogire
Dam I'm power leveling my Oni thanks to this Exams taking soo much time MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Sorry for that..My happiness took over it shall not happen again soon I hope.

How are you power leveling Oni? the length of the exam has nothing to do with the skills you gain during it. if anything Kasumi and Saki are the ones "leveling"

Quote:

One could say I got a bit screwed by the fact my opponent should have been on the ground gone when he did 2 more huge attacks...I could of course not god mod through that cause it is not my style. But that's history now so...Yes as Kahatir says on the basic discussion thread is still what I think.

I'm sure Yoh thinks the same thing about your character, and I know at least one character in the exam was out to kill Oni so just be glad he's still breathing razz !  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:30 pm
My Sweet Saburi...Are you not reading anythign else but the exams? Check Kumogakure and I've a bit busy ^.^

Hope you don't mock it up another draw would be trouble some for the exam wink  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:32 pm
I think I was the one that got royaly screwed, I missed my exam, even though I'm fairly sure that he wouldn't have gotten far I would have liked to see how Kyosuke would have compared with the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:55 pm
VincentValintine LimitBrk
I think I was the one that got royaly screwed, I missed my exam, even though I'm fairly sure that he wouldn't have gotten far I would have liked to see how Kyosuke would have compared with the others.

I agree vincent I would have loved to see Kyosuke kick some butt on the exam <3 Though it was very mature of you to step down during a awol time  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:56 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire
My Sweet Saburi...Are you not reading anythign else but the exams? Check Kumogakure and I've a bit busy ^.^

Hope you don't mock it up another draw would be trouble some for the exam wink

When you train without a higher ninja to help you it takes FOUR times as long to learn anything.

After reading the cloud threads you need to take it easy. Only a few hours have pasted in the RP and you have four days worth of training done. if you keep this up I'll start deleting your post! Just because it's taking us along time IRL to get through a match does not mean that irl time translates into the other threads. YOU have to stand by how much time has past in the GAME since Kasumi and Saki are still on their match it is still the first day of exams!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:20 pm
BOOM! You got served, Doko! XD I just wish Our match didn't end in a draw.  

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:26 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
I agree vincent I would have loved to see Kyosuke kick some butt on the exam <3 Though it was very mature of you to step down during a awol time
Yea, but I do have a few ideas on what his punishment for the contestant room thing could be, but someone else would have to suggest it because Hotaru tends to be a little too leniant on genin and chuunin when their mistakes don't hurt anyone.

One of them is to be forced to fight every contestant infront of the crowd without any chance of being promoted, another is to fight a 2-on-1 with the winner of the chuunin exam and the second place person which wont end until one team is incapasitated(sp?) and the third and im my opnion the one that would be funniest for everyone else is to have him fight Kaede with her only using D and C ranked jutsu so it wouldn't be over in seconds.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:38 pm
VincentValintine LimitBrk
Saburi Kashikiri
Yea, but I do have a few ideas on what his punishment for the contestant room thing could be, but someone else would have to suggest it because Hotaru tends to be a little too leniant on genin and chuunin when their mistakes don't hurt anyone.

One of them is to be forced to fight every contestant infront of the crowd without any chance of being promoted, another is to fight a 2-on-1 with the winner of the chuunin exam and the second place person which wont end until one team is incapasitated(sp?) and the third and im my opnion the one that would be funniest for everyone else is to have him fight Kaede with her only using D and C ranked jutsu so it wouldn't be over in seconds.

LOL Since it's Linea's village she will be dealing with him and the others and she might enjoy making him fight Kaede LOL I like that last one as well thanks for the suggestion!  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:35 pm
I got pretty screwed.. Although if Neia hadn't stepped in the only thing that would have been left of me would be my finger and toe nails probally, but I still had some more moves in store, but in the end I would have lost anyways, Narama wasnt ready for the chunin exams ^^ I'll just keep on cheering.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:39 pm
Gurzbag
I got pretty screwed.. Although if Neia hadn't stepped in the only thing that would have been left of me would be my finger and toe nails probally, but I still had some more moves in store, but in the end I would have lost anyways, Narama wasnt ready for the chunin exams ^^ I'll just keep on cheering.

I do admit you got a little screwed matching up against Guy. If you had wanted I'm sure you could have asked neia and she would have let you and guy continue the fight.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:49 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
PsychoValentine
i got screwed!!!!

You're not even in the exam! If you wanted to be in it you should have gotten a character in and approved in time to sign up >.>

oh....right....nvm then!!! razz  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces