80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No....!!!!
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Mrs_NickJonas288

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:33 am
I think this guy should play Edward. I think Robert Pattison is good but this guy was my ideal Edward. 3nodding
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is that Thomas Dekker? I've loved him since he was 10 years old in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids TV show.
He's so hot!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Mrs_NickJonas288

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:26 pm
Yeah it is Thomas Dekker! I love him in the Sarah Connor Chronicles! But I totally think he should have played Edward. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:42 am
He was awesome in Heroes. I was sad when they took him out..

I dunno..he's hot and everything..but I dont' think he's Edward type of hot..

KiraLight
Crew

Mrs_NickJonas288

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:13 pm
My friend at school insists that he is Edward. I'm starting to think she is right, he is the Edward type. He's a different type of Edward, but an Edward non the less. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:22 am
I think that he's ******** adorable.
If he were Edward, I'd go insta-fangirl.
It's like, just add Thomas Dekker and you have instantly homemade fangirl! It's just that simple!
But sadly, it'll never happen.
We'll have to settle for John Connor.
Which is just as good. mrgreen  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:30 pm
Yeah..if he was cast as Edward I would be really happy because..he's hot and I love him ..but I'd just see him as a hot guy and not really as Edward.

LOL, which reminds me of this picture fromt he SCC

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HAHHA. So sexy Thomas...

This is also a little bit offtopic, but does anybody else agree that Emile Hirsch and Thomas Dekker look exactly the same???I was watching Into the Wild and half the time I could have sworn it was Thomas. And when I first saw the trailer for Speed Racer I thought it was Thomas Dekker until it said Emile Hirsch on the screen..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:16 pm
wow, this guy is amazing, i could see him as edward  

edwardlover26

circus_freakshow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:19 pm
He is freakin hot! <3
I love Thomas Dekker!! He is super hot 3nodding
oh, and he can play an Edward, but I do agree, He is a different type of Hot from Edward hot, but he could pull of playing Edward wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:24 am
I can't see him as Edward, but he is super hot!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

xXgoth_girl12Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:01 pm
Mrs_NickJonas288
I think this guy should play Edward. I think Robert Pattison is good but this guy was my ideal Edward. 3nodding
User Image

hell. yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:25 pm
i don't agree. he's cute though.  

Aqua Anjel

Hypocritical Hippopotamus

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:09 pm
Yeah, that guy looks like he'd make a better Edward.
With the Connor guy, I just can't get that Harry Potter Cedric Diggory image out of my head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:54 pm
No, no, no, no, NO!!!
when will anyone learn that absolutely NO actor in Holleywood or anywhere else could portray Edward!?
D:

Mischieva

750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

snow_yuki aka a vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:23 pm
every one has a different Edward and i agree with the one girl no one can play Edward he's to prefect... and its no possible for a human to be that hot or amazing... crying ... sniff... why why why... sniff  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff