Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:14 am
-- AIM Rp between Mundoo and Nerida ((DFA & Felyn))

Despite the fact life basicly seemed to demand monotony in the Kizingo'zaa, Mundoo was finding he was having his unspoken wishes very much answered; it was peaceful, true, but so many things were happening, one after another, and though the did not break the peace of the pride, they were rattling him to the soul.

The conversation he'd had with Aviva some nights before, plus the small pink cub that had decided to make a habbit out of following him just to piss him off, were all new, and in a way, soul shatering. It was a lot to take in, and though the male was happy with the results, he was suffering from stress; he figured it was .... post-traumatic stress. Something like that. That's what the cub had snidely said earlier that day (which also made Mundoo wonder; how the HELL did cubs end up knowing words like 'post-traumatic'? Was that even in a kid's vocabulary?).

Padding the beach in solitude for a while, was a perfect way to rid himself of what small shreds of the so called 'post-traumatic' stress that may remain. Or so he thought.

Nerida, as she had come to be called now, was finding that she too was under strees - although unlike Mundoo, she had no real explanation for it, or at least not one she was ready to admit to herself. She and Maua had yet to find Panu, and who knew where that boy had actually gotten to by now. The longer they went without finding him, the more stressed out she began to feel. Although she was sure it was utter coincidence - it couldn't be anything else, that would just be silly.

Her eyes remained concentrated upon the ocean before her, and the slightly darkened and slicked fur of her legs was enough to show that she had been into the water at some point recently. It was truly the only thing that calmed her, at least when it wasn't reminding her of the one thing she couldn't find. For the moment, her only thoughts were really that she hoped the ocean wasn't mad that she'd lost its present to her - she didn't know he'd run off!

A soft sigh fluttered out of her maw, her mane tuft flopping, before she realized that someone was coming down the shore. She looked up, settled here eyes upon him, and then let a smirk spread wide across her dark maw. They were nearly opposites by color, she and Mundoo, but their moodiness was often quite similar - only real difference was that hers flipped on a switch. 'Course, she didn't realize the last part.

Indeed; Mundoo instantly came to recognise the darkened figure down the shore. He'd found the often matched eachother's moods, but then again, he was sure it was mere coincidence; his mood was almost always like this, while her.... well, it seemed to rotate like the circle of bloody life. As it was, they'd never gotten along bad. Something at the back of his mind whispered that it might be because their muses were compatible; the moon controlled the tide after all.

Another part of his mind simply told him that both were bitchy, moody and PMS-y, good for him!

Mundoo refrained from bashing his head against a random rock at the notion and instead approached the girl, "No luck finding him I'd wager. Otherwise you wouldn't be out here. Alone anyhow."

She let her smirkish smile fade, drooping slightly at one corner, and shifted her pale eyes away from his equally pale ones to instead gaze out at the ocean before her. "No, no luck at all," she said finally, her tail twitching, thinking moodily over the fact that Panu was hiding from her. Her, of all people! He'd be lucky if the ocean didn't bury him beneath the waves for eternity! She huffed lightly at the thought, but immediately shrugged afterwards.

"I can't help that he's decided to go off and act like a giant baby. After what he did to Maua, he'll be lucky if the ocean ever lets him in her waters again." She sniffed lightly, though her facial expressions were quite reminiscent of a pout. Why was he hiding?

"I hear you had quite the time with the ocean recently," she commented, the smirk on her face returning, though she didn't bother to look at him so he could see it.

A snort from the male as he sat himself down beside her, watching the ocean; had anyone asked Mundoo (which the hadn't, and for good reason too!), Panu needed a smack over his head. Perhaps Nerida needed one too, really, but then again, whom was he to say s**t? After all, though rather perceptive about others, he'd proven himself to be pathetical blind when it came to his own personal affairs. So thus, he kept his natural sarcasm to a minimum and instead watched over the waves; it wasn't the girl's fault the boy was rash.

"Eh," he said as he wrinkled his nose, "Boys will be boys," almost as if that mere phrase were enough to explain it all; it did, in his mind, for though Maua was.... odd, Panu was a male, without a doubt, "Forgive and forget," a pause, "If the dumb b*****d ever manages to find his way back anyhow," because really, he refused to think that Panu had left and had no intention of coming back; he was probably lost as all bloody ******** hell. The prince had been pampered for so long that he'd probably lost his way and had no idea how to come back, "There's no one I know that'd pick a rogue's life over this," a pause, "Except one. And I ain't even going there," Nyoni was still a delicate topic.

Another snort, this one harsher, "That BLOODY kid! Almost got us drowned!" he told her, "This pink, yellow, blinding kid! Snarky, and full of snyde, dark humorous comments!" he made a face as he talked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:30 am
She let out a short, amused chuckle at his statement. He was very right - she had no faith in Panu being able to find his way back home on his own, especially if he had stormed off in the sort of rage that Maua had said he did. Still, she had to look for him, because she'd promised Maua - not to mention, it'd be her fault if the dumb twit got himself hurt. How would she explain that to the ocean?

"You're right. I suppose that Maua and I are just going to have to find him before he actually hurts himself," she let her tail flicker, eyes sliding up to look at him as he took as seat beside her. He seemed different, in a way. Stressed, perhaps, but there seemed to be some new sort of something in his eyes. Maybe he had finally woken up.

"A kid? A snarky, snyde, kid?" She snorted, shaking her head. Sure, she had been a snarky snyde little brat, but that was different. It was her. She highly doubted there was nother one her out there.

Mundoo rather much doubted Panu could find his way around a paper bag, really; nothing against the kid, but the savvanah was huge, and a child was likely to get lost easily. It was hard to tell north from south when one was young and untrained to do so, "Maybe the muses will guide him back; who knows. Maybe he was meant to get lost. A lil self-discovery thing going on and all," he'd had plenty of that after all, and knew what he was talking about at least.

"Good luck with that," he snorted, "Lil twit probably got himself smacked over the head, if there's any justice in the world; chit really needs it," it was as much as he'd voice on that particular notion, however, there was dark humour in his words, as if he were amused... as if he really expected things to turn out just right for everyone. He figured the pride and the optimism in it had rubbed off on him.

A groan from the lion whom was utterly oblivious to the way the girl was watching him, reading him, "Oh don't get me STARTED!" he told her with a roll of his eyes, "The kid's gonna ram himself straight into a tree one of his days. Has a stick far up his... yeah anyhow," he coughed into a paw lightly.

"I'm sure they will," she said with a small shrug, her tail flickering as she turned her eyes back out to the ocean. She seemed slightly awkward, a frown on her face and her brows furrowed. Deep down, she was worried, but as it was something she wasn't quite used to feeling, she was having a hard time expressing it - or even realizing it for that matter.

"I hope not," she said with a bit of a sneer, eyes narrowing on nothing, "because I'm the one that deserves to give him the smack. Going around and beating up poor Maua - he'll be lucky if I don't give him more than that." Her tail thumped irritably against the ground, paws shifting as she thought about it.

However, amusement sparked in her eyes as she looked over at him. "You really are something. Maybe he'll get what he deserves, but you better watch out, talking about him that way about a poor cub."

He chuckled, the dark humour showing again, "Oh m'sure they will too; maybe he'll learn a thing or two," standing up, the male stretched against the sand till his claws peeked out of his fingers, as if he were trying to wake up. In a way was, for he'd decided it was time to do a little patrolling of the border. Who knew? Maybe he'd spot Panu returning and he'd get the oportunity to smack the lad on the head for making his girl worry so much (for there was no doubt about THAT in Mundoo's mind, no matter how much they'd skirted the topic at hand). "Don't worry, lass, all'll be just fine. All in due time," he'd learnt to be patient, or... was learning to; he still had trouble finding the word in his mental dictionary.

Chuckling, he shook out his mane and looked off towards where he knew the border lay, beyond the trees, "If I see him, I'll make sure to drag him to you. By his tail, or ears if necesary, eh?" a wink was offered, "Don't I kinna don't blame him all that much; had I been in his place, anyone /I/ thought was messing with my girl would have gotten a good chewing on," the implication was in his words, but he decided not to wait around for the girl's answer, in case she was still in denial about it. Which, knowing Nerida, she probably was, "A poor cub that bad mouths the muses and yet is followed around by his own? I don't think so, lass," he laughed and trotted off towards the jungle, the chuckles still following after his retreat.

She smirked as he offered to drag Panu back to her by nose or ears, the amusement of the mental image dancing in her eyes. "Thank you for that. I'm sure everything will work out just fine in the end." She had turned her eyes back to the ocean, staring, as she tried to picture the older lion dragging Panu back. It'd be a sight to see, that was for sure!

Her ears swiveled, though, as she heard his next works. Her face darkened, eyes shifting up to him and narrowing immediately. Just as she as about to deny it, to snap at him, he had bounded off and away. She made a huffing sound, staring back at the ocean, laying down in the sand despite it all. Even as she looked completely upset over the notion, somewhere in the back of her mind she was beginning to enjoy it.

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items