Reply #1-Lobster up my hole
Choir Geek

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lov2catnap

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:10 pm
I am what people call a choir geek. I love choir! I am a senior graduating from high school, and I'm in the two highest choirs at my school (Concert Choir and Chamber Singers). On April 3, my choir is leaving for New York. We are entered in to the Heritage Festival of Gold there. We will be in New York the 3-8. While we are there, we will go see a broadway show (I will be seeing Avenue Q), go on a two hour dance cruise around the Statue of Liberty, see the sights, and compete for the heritage festival gold ranking.
I would love to talk to other choir geeks and band geeks too
maybe i'll even see some of you in New York!
=^-^=
heart KITTY heart

And i accidently used my cousins account to explain myself lol sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:14 pm
lov2catnap
I am what people call a choir geek. I love choir! I am a senior graduating from high school, and I'm in the two highest choirs at my school (Concert Choir and Chamber Singers). On April 3, my choir is leaving for New York. We are entered in to the Heritage Festival of Gold there. We will be in New York the 3-8. While we are there, we will go see a broadway show (I will be seeing Avenue Q), go on a two hour dance cruise around the Statue of Liberty, see the sights, and compete for the heritage festival gold ranking.
=^-^=
heart KITTY heart

I just realized that i totally screwed the pooch and uh kinda spelled the name of this passage as coir instead of Choir.....Oops sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

kawaii_otouto

lov2catnap

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:16 pm
kawaii_otouto
lov2catnap
=^-^=
heart KITTY heart

I just realized that i totally screwed the pooch and uh kinda spelled the name of this passage as coir instead of Choir.....Oops sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

fixed it
lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:51 pm
As a freshman last year, our choir went on tour to Europe!
It was quite exciting! blaugh
I love choir as well, also soccer!
sweatdrop  

Nen Echui

Angelic Seeker

#1-Lobster up my hole

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items