Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Shameless Advertising!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:25 pm
User Image

Got something you thing others should be checking out? Post it here!!!

Post banners and links, to your shops, favorite threads, guilds, whatever - this is your place to shout it out!!!

If you are in the Avi Arena this week and want your fellow guild members to support you there is a specific thread in the Midnight Gallery for those links:
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12017081

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:10 am
Questing something special...check out:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

Cariaith

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:18 am
For Art: Click here

For Roleplaying, click one of the following:

Deep into the Blue; This is a Roleplay, that is mostly played under water, it's easy to come in with, and you can be basically any creature that lives under water, from Mermaids to Waterwitches, From Sea Horses to ordinary Fishes, and everything in between, you can even be half water creature, half anything else. Anybody can join this Roleplay, new member, old member, experienced player, inexperienced player, it doesn't matter who you are, as long as you have fun.

Lust for Blood; This is a Roleplay, in which basically everything is possible, you're not bound to limited races, or skills, or any kind of trouble that comes along with that. For example you can be a Vampire, Werewolf, Demon, Elf, Drow, Night Elf, or anything else you can come up with, tho this RP is meant for Experienced players only.
User Image

Ancient Gods/Believers/Reincarnated Sins/Elemental Angels Roleplay; here are the Elemental Angels, and Reincarnated Sins, I still have 7 special roles available here; Lunar Angel, Terra Angel and Venus Angel, for the good side, and the 4 Sins Hate, Greed, Vanity and Lust for the evil side. Further you can either be one of the ancient gods, or a believer of them. It is open to any player, new,old,experienced, unexperienced. Its a story about the fight between belief, good and evil, in a new world, similar to the earth as it is now, but only with Believers of the Old Ways on it. . A dark lord called Kyrlian is trying to dominate the world, by infecting the believers with greed and sin, so the world will belong to him. The Believers and Elementaire Angels fight this Dark Lord, which side will you choose?
Ancient Gods Versus Evil Roleplay

Sailor Moon Roleplay; It currently needs 7 more members to start, it is not a COSplay and is open to any member. The story on the site isn't to long to read, so i won't make a cliffnotes version of it in here.
<3 Sailor Moon Roleplay <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:37 pm
I've seen people pimp their Etsy sites and the like, so as far as I know, this isn't against the Gaia TOS or anything. So I figured I'd post it here.

I recently decided to try and earn a little green IRL, so I've gone and done the unthinkable. I got a job!

Want to help keep my kitty in Meow Mix? Check out my Avon store, and see if you want to buy anything. Don't feel you have to.

IF you are interested......

The site is not part of Gaia. You'll probably have to sign up for an account. Try not to use the Gaia account info, because while I doubt that I'll ever see that kind of thing, I don't want to take the chance. LOL. You'll want to have a CC for ordering, and you'll have to chose direct delivery (Love you all, but I'm not driving from Colorado to Wisconsin to deliver a lip balm.)

I believe there's free shipping on all orders over $40. (I can check on that if you want me to). Everything ships fairly quickly (I've actually ordered from them before).

Any questions or problems, let me know and I'll try and sort them out.  

PhoenixMoonStar

moe majesty

Dangerous Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:40 pm
--- « soul's resonance »

• Woot for shameless advertising!

First, my beautiful and wonderful entertainment guild for the normalcy impaired, Kinyoubi no Yoru (and the fantastic banner of which the making amused me for several hours):

User Image

And second, I'm afraid I must link to my graphics site. Free designs and other graphical goodies for all!

blaugh

« can you hear it now? » ---

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:37 am
Announcing the opening of...

User Image

It's a little shop that I've opened (IRL). If there is a custom meditation that you would like, please let me know. I'd be happy to put one together for you.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

Kyreie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:39 pm
Since everyone else is doing it, I'll join in with a shameless plug for my own business! I don't have an actual website yet, but I have a group and a page on Facebook, just run a search for Lora's Creations and come check out my jewellery! (Have a look at my siggy, that's one of the pendants I made!) Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:18 pm

That's my jewelry site. I do make a fair bit of pagan-type jewelry,
and I will make custom designs based on a client's need.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

xXrainbowrazorsXx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:49 am
It is a guild i bought off some one ages ago i i have recently decided to try and get it off the ground. it is still very much under construction but i wanna get it going soon.

User Image

there are crew spot open if you have any exprience in the field  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:06 pm
Full Metal Art: please help me get gold by donating I will make Custom art for you in exchange. (for examples follow link in Sig)  

Topaz4293

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:10 pm
This isn't specifically Gaia-based, but I own a jewelry business. Many of my creations are pagan-oriented, and I'm very experienced in creating items for a specific energy or purpose. smile

http://www.witchscauldron.net/creations/

Loads of nice things there! smile
You can also become a fan of my jewelry on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orillia-ON/Witchs-Cauldron-Creations/176361544185  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:44 am
If anyone is questing something, or likes to help out those that are, you should check out this guild...

User Image  

ncsweet
Crew

Doc Dillamond

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:41 am
i own a wiccan/pagan guild! the link is in my siggy  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games