PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:21 pm
Andre

Nekura

Ayame

Kairotsou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:39 pm
Name: Andre
Gaia name: -S- A C R l F l C E
Age(in wolf years): Teen ((Appears to be about 17))
Description:
Wolf-- As a wolf Andre is rather muscular and long. He is built to run, having long legs. his snout is a little longer than most along with his ears. His eyes burn a bright amber through his midnight black fur. He has no distinguishing marks on him.
Human-- Like in his wolf form, Andre is tall. He has slightly tanned skin and curtainlike black hair. His eyes are normaly a deep blue, but are known to change with his mood.
Sexuality: Straight
Background: I don't remember much about my past except that I don't belong to anyone. I am my own person and have been for my entire life. As far as anyone else is concerned, I'm a loner. I trained myself to hunt and defend myself by trial and error, with the help of my natural born instincts. I've never been a part of anything and don't plan on it. I haven't needed anyone to take care of me, and I dont' need anyone now.
Demon or no (aka powers or not): Not really, except for the natural enhanced sight, hearing and strength that all werewolves have.

-S- A C R l F l C E

-S- A C R l F l C E

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:09 pm
Name: Nekura
Gaia name: Don't want to repeat myself
Age(in wolf years): Teen ((Same as Andre age wise))
Description:
Wolf-- Nekura is a very elegant wolf. She has long slim legs and a snout to match. Her tail is bushy and also long. Her eyes are Amber, like Andre's, but seem to have a red-ish tint to them. Her muzzle, ear tips and tail tip are a dark blood red.
Human-- Nekura is tall for her age. Her skin is very white, almost making her look ghost-like. Her eyes are a light blue, still maintaining there red tint. Her hair is chopped short and boy-like, with red tipped bangs to match her fur.
Background: I grew up with my parents, that is before they left me alone. They raised me until I was able to hunt on my own. After that, they left without saying another word. Since then, I've learned to never trust anyone. To this day, I still have trouble trusting anyone. I tend to have a tempor at times, which gets me into trouble. Nothing that I can't sneek my way out of. I guess you could say I'm a loner. But I wish I wasn't.
Demon or no (aka powers or not): Nope. Same normal abilities of wolves.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:04 pm
Name: Ayame
Age(in wolf years): Pup ((appears to be 12))
Description:
Wolf-- Ayame is russet in color. Her snout is black along wit the tips of her ears and tail. There is a small part of her right ear that was taken off when she was very young. Her eyes are a bright sky blue and stands out against her dark fur. Her tail is average in lenghth and is bushy.
Human-- Ayame is normal sized and always seems to be smiling. Her eyes are still a bright sky blue. Her skin is slightly tanned. Her hair is a light brown and always up in a ponytail. When her hair is down ((which is very rare)) It comes down to her shoulders.
Background: I have no family except for my brother Kai. And I owe him my life. I never learned how to take care of myself and have always looked to him to be my savior. I don't speek up formyself very often because of it either. Because of my lack of basic training and need for some self esteem boost, I'm always found cowering behind Kai. I've never took care of myself before.

-S- A C R l F l C E

-S- A C R l F l C E

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:33 pm
Name: Kairotsou
Age(in wolf years): Pup ((appears to be 12))
Description:
Wolf-- Kairotsou is light brown in color. The same russet color of her sister is located only on the single spot at the small of his back. His eyes are a dark green. There is a distinct scar that runs from below his left eye and across his muzzle, ending about a centemeter above the right corner of his mouth.
Human-- Kairotsou is tanner than his sister and significantly taller. He stands about a head taller than she. His hair is copped short and is the same color as Ayame's. His eyes still remain their normal green color and the scar is just as prominant on his face.
Background: I have no family except for my sister Ayame. I have spent my life protecting her. I'm not only her older brother in her eyes. I was forced to learn to hunt and fend for the both of us much younger than most would suspect. The past has been rough so far, and I just hope the future isn't as bad. The scar on my face will never let me forget the past. No matter how hard I try.

</~~~~~~~~~~Character Profiles~~~~~~~~~~~>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games