Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Character Profiles~~~~~~~~~~~>
.Flories's profiles.«*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flories

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:20 pm
All my characters while be posted in the folowing posts, but depending on the rp, my characters can change from human to wolf or from wolf to human form. I'll inform you in my first post in the rp. Thank You! Hope you like them*

Wolf/Human:

Just like in the profile, she's a wolf that when she was a pup, her family died, and after all that happened, then she got her human form. So, she's naturally wolf ^.^

Pup:

When she's a pup, she has a normal life. No tragedy or anything. She was born, her parents love her and the pack loves her but sometimes get annoyed whens she doesn't leave them alone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:32 pm
Name:.Crystalia. {.Crysta.}

Gaia name:.Flories.

Age(in wolf years): .19. - .Young Adult.

Description:.App. .Crysta is a sweet and kind wolf who will usually fit in with anyone for her softness. She isn't really that outgoing and likes to play around that much. She's the kind of wolf that thinks of others before herself and will put her friends first even if it costs her, her life.

Sexuality:.Straight.

Background:.Her family died when she was still a pup by hunters that killed most of her pack. Now she wished to be accepeted into a pack that respect her and love her like family.

Demon or no (aka powers or not):.Turns into a human.

Flories

Flories

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:42 pm

Description:.App..Same as wolf's.

Background:.Her family died when she was still a pup by hunters that killed most of her pack. Now she wished to be accepted into a pack that respect her and love her like family. Her past happened in wolf form. She got cursed after all this, but she doesn't have memory who, why or what did this to her.

Demon or no (aka powers or not):.Turns into a wolf.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Description:.App1. .She likes playing around and scaring people, and throwing snow at them. She really is an outgoing girl who can't stop being mischievous or leaving people alone. She's afraid of heights and loves playing in the snow..App2. The third one from left to right.

Background:.Born and lives with the pack.

Demon or no (aka powers or not):.No.

Flories

</~~~~~~~~~~Character Profiles~~~~~~~~~~~>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces