Description:
Wolf Form
User Image
Human Form
User Image
Sexuality:
Heterosexual/Straight
Background:
I guess you could say I have lived a pretty normal life for a wolf. I am nothing special just an average wolf. If we must speak about my past we should start off from when I was a pup. I do not remember much about that life but I will try my best. I was the second pup born in my litter making me the second oldest and youngest. The litter had four pups all together but the two younger ones were to small and died soon after being born. That was before I could get to know my siblings so I do not remember them much since I still had not opened my eyes. Although death is a part of life. I grew up with my older brother quite happily. We were inseparable for the longest time. Although that could not last for ever. We did in the end got separated and I have not seen him since.

We were just starting to mature into full grown adults. We were happily playing around having a good time. I have always been a type who was curious and often take risks. Well we were playing I noticed a flower a bit down the cliff. I climbed down there against my brother's wishes. As I looked at the beautiful flower and lost my footing causing me to start to slip over the edge. My brother tried to save me but he was not fast enough. I fell all the way down. It really hurt and I howled for my brother but I did not get an answer. I stayed there at the bottom of the cliff for quite some time. Only in till I had healed enough to be able to move around more. I was quite sadden by the separation but life takes many strange turns.

This was when I stated my travels as a lone wolf. Many packs are weary of lone wolves since we life by our own rules. Although I do try to keep out of pack members' ways. I do not like to cause to much trouble but it has found me. I have had a few run ins with a few packs in the past but I came out alright. I stay clear of the humans though. I never could stand the humans and they scare me quite a bit. A long my travels I learned things about surviving on ones own the hard way. I am still learning to this very day. You can always learn more no matter how much information you have gathered. I travel learning many things about this world that I live in.

I am an adult now and quite a proud one at it. I still have no clue where my brother is but I do not let that bother me. It was a few years ago and I had moved on. Although it does not mean I do not think about him but I just do not let it bother me. I am quite happy with my life and still have a long one ahead of me. I am reaching the time where I am now seeking out company of more of my kind. I want to be able to join a pack but that is easier said then done. I will not give up in till I reach my goal and make some friends. This traveling life is quite annoying when you get tired of it.

Demon or no:
I know there are those out there who are demon wolves. Sadly I can only change into a human form. There is nothing really special but I can walk among humans this way. Although I much prefer to stick with my wolf form. I feel so much more comfortable this way.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:20 pm
~Syoke~

Name:
Syoke
Gaia name:
Yasula
4 years in wolf years and 24 in human form.
Description:
Wolf Form
User Image
Human Form
User Image
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Background:
My history you say. I do have some history from before I became part of this pack I now live with. I was the oldest of a litter and only my younger sister and I survived out of the whole pack. I watch over my younger sister as we grew up. Nothing was going to take her away from me. We grew up together side by side. I have grown quite fawn of her and she was the only fae I would let new me. You see I do care to much for the lovely fae. I could not handle them near me to very often. Being my sister she was the one I spoke to and everything.

We were to travel a long a path for a bit. I was starting to mature when by this age. This day I hate to speak about. It was the day I lost my sister. She always took risks no matter what I tell her. Well she found this plant that she wanted to go and gather. She was quite clumsy so I warned about the edge and to please reconsider. Of course I did not expect her to fall but she did. I searched for days trying to locate her but I just could not find her. I howled each night trying to see if she would answer but I only got the other wolves in the area. So annoying but now she was out of my life. Poor poor sister.

Shortly after my sister was removed from my life I had left the pack that I had been growing up with. They opening blame me for what had happened to my younger sister but I could see it in their eyes. I had left and was in search of maybe finding a new pack. Of course to this day I do not care much for letting any fae near me. Brings to much memories of my sister into my mind. I have succeeded in joining another pack. I do not wish to raise in the ranks and am quite happy with where I am located at the moment.

I am an adult at the moment. I am without a mate and I am not sure if I'm going to keep it that way or not. Anyways I am quite happy with the way my life is going at the moment. Of course I still think about my sister but can not allow that to bother me. It was when we were young and I believe she is no longer among the living. She fell off a cliff after all. Sometimes I think I can hear her howls in the distance but that is just my head playing tricks on me. I am working hard in keep myself in rank of this new pack. I want to prove I can be trusted. I came here as a lone wolf which has a different trust then if you were born with in this pack.

Demon or no:
Well I would not say I am a demon. I'm pretty normal just a human form is the only thing that makes me different from the average wolf. Other then that I do have a pretty normal life here.

Yasula

Yasula

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:12 pm
~Dimika~

Name:
Dimika
Gaia name:
Yasula
Description:
User Image
Sexuality:
Straight, Heterosexual
Background:
Well I do not have much for a past since I am still a pup. I have not been in this world as long as others but I guess you could say I do have a past. I can tell you I do not have my real parents who look after me any more. I have a guardian though his name is Riko. You could say he adopted me. I use to belong to a different pack. Some terrible demons came in taking everyone away from me. They walk on two feet and are called humans. Some wolves can change into those two feet type of people but I can not. My guardian can though. What came along with the two feet demons were four legged dogs they call them. They look so much like us but they are far from being like us. They listen to these humans and do their bidding. My mother had sent me away into hiding to protect me. I can still hear the growls, whimpers and howls from my pack members fighting off these demons. I am scared to be in the dark on my own now. Really bothers me but Riko is always there for me and always has.

After all sounds were gone I came out of hiding. That was when one of those two feet demons picked me up. I growled trying to be brave and they just laughed. Their laughter was cruel to my ears. I was soon put in this box type thing with these bars. I think it was called a cage. I was soon stuck with no hope of getting out. After spending a week with these two feet demons one came to pick me up but something was different about him. He had the smell of wolf not on him but his scent was wolf. I had never scene that. It was Riko he had saved me and has been raising me ever since. Now we are in lands that are not haunted by those two feet demons. I am glad. I still miss my family members but Riko has been here from me and promised the two feet demons will never touch me again.

Demon or no:
No I am not a demon just your normal average wolf pup.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:10 pm
~Riko~

Name:
Riko
Gaia name:
Yasula
Well I appear around 20 in human form but in wolf years I am only 5 years old.
Description:
User Image
Wolf Form
User Image
Human Form

Sexuality:
Bisexual, female, male I really do not care
Background:
Well I was born in a place far away from here. The white fur was important with the heat that this side of the world had brought. I spend many days of my early life swimming around to keep cool from the blazing sun. Although I started to grow bored of my life with in my pack. They did not do much except lounge around as the humans fed them. Yes they were not brilliant hunters like they should had been. Most were fully capable of being. The humans were careless in this situation and I grew tired of it. I am after all a mighty hunter. Although when I choose to leave my pack it was not to become the mighty hunter I had wished to be. I went into the life of becoming an human.

Becoming human. For many wolves that is not possible at least for many members of my pack except for my family. We were the ones who were the demons among the wolves who had two forms. I was to be the alpha of the pack but I did not want to be leader if the pack can not survive on their own natural life. My life as an human was very entertaining for me. I became very famous in the human world. I was living the life as some humans stated. Of course I was still unhappy since there was still something missing in my life. I even was starting to forget the life of my wolf past. That was not in till I came across a little wolf pup for sale trapped in a cage. When she looked up into my eyes I could see the fear and sadness in her eyes. I guess it was pity you could say. I paid for the wolf taking her with me. I soon figured out she could not change into an human like myself.

That was when my life became devoted for this little pup. This completely surprised me I was not a wolf who cared about much of anything but myself. I did things to improve my life and here I was adopting a wolf pup. Of course I knew she could not survive in the human wolf. The poor thing was terrified with the humans. That was when I decided to end my life living as an human. Although many humans were upset with the headlines stating I was gone but I had left in the form of my wolf. The little pup named Dimika had left to go find the proper life for a wolf. Not the cheap life of relying on the humans but one of a true proud wolf.

Demon or no:
Guess you could say I am a bit of a demon. After all I have two forms I can take on and I did for a while there abandon my wolf heritage.

Yasula

</~~~~~~~~~~Character Profiles~~~~~~~~~~~>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff