Submit

Did you miss meh?
  No. [Arsenic: T-T]
View Results

Shotgun Mouthwash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:31 pm
User Image
Love knows no bounds.

This is Arsenic, or as some of you may know me a m e s t r i s_e x i l e. My old account got hacked, so I've decided that I'm just gonna gut my old profiles and start over. I'll still have Firefly and Skylark; I'm just gonna redo their profiles and add a couple more.

Adults
Hiiragi

Elders
Firefly

Pups
Skylark

Teens
Kimiko

Nor do my roleplays.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:00 pm
Wolf One:
F i r e f l y

.:[ Name ]:.
Firefly

.:[ Gaia name ]:.
iAr s e n i c B o m b

.:[ Age ]:.
Seven.
Sixty-five in human years.

.:[ Description ]:.
Cool-headed, wise, and perceptive. Firefly has developed an innate skill of reading people over the years, making it very hard to get anything past her. If you're even thinking of trying to bullshit her she'll know it. Firefly has her own way of thinking; every moment that she isn't giving advice or wisdom to a packmate, she's pondering only heaven-knows-what.

.:[ Gender ]:.
Female.

.:[ Sexuality ]:.
Heterosexual.

.:[ Background ]:.
Firefly has spent her entire life among the pack, growing up amongst the people she now councels over since birth. It gives her great pride to watch the new pups scamper about the lands her father and his packmates laid down for them, and gives her greater pleasure to see the ones she loves so healthy and alive. She was made a healer at the age of three [wolf years], and an elder at six. Now that her life has slowed down a tad bit, she finally has the chance to sit back and watch the fruits of her labor.

.:[ Demon or no ]:.
No, but her time on the field gave her amazing healing powers. She trains the healers that work in the pack, and any major injuries are immediately taken to her.

Shotgun Mouthwash

Shotgun Mouthwash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:25 pm
Wolf Two:
S k y l a r k

x[ . Name . ]x
Skylark

x[ . Gaia name . ]x
iA r s e n i c B o m b

x[ . Age . ]x
One.
Nine in human years.

x[ . Description . ]x
Skylark is the perfect embodiment of everything that makes up a nine-year-old child: she's naive, bull-headed, and mercurial in emotions. When she first came to the pack the other pups shunned her due to her fox-colored fur, but once she showed her fighting ability she was never questioned again.

x[ . Gender . ]x
Female.

x[ . Sexuality . ]x
She's nine. There's no way to tell yet.

x[ . Background . ]x
Skylark is the only pup in the whole pack that was hand-raised by an elder. Firefly found her right after she was born in a small, wet clump of bushes along the eastern border of the pack's lands. Her birth mother had been killed by a poacher, leaving Skylark to slowly perish in the wood. Had Firefly not come along, the pup would have died within a week. Now she is perfectly healthy and content, spending her days foraging for blackberries (her favorite food) and learning the ways of her foster mother.

x[ . Demon Or No . ]x
Again, there's no way to tell due to her young age.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:07 am
Wolf Three:
H i i r a g i

.[ Name ]//
Hiiragi

.[ Gaia name ]//
iA r s e n i c B o m b

.[ Age ]//
Three.
Twenty in human years.

.[ Description ]//
Looking for a wolf with an ego and a will of steel? Then Hiiragi is your guy. He's headstrong, arrogant, and pursues his goals mercilessly until he achieves them. Sometimes his mouth gets him in trouble with authority figures, but his mouth also bails him out just as fast.

.[ Gender ]//
Male.

.[ Sexuality]//
Heterosexual.

.[ Background ]//
Even though he likes to act like he's had a rough life, Hiiragi has always lived a rather dull lifestyle. His parents were both sane and caring, making sure he had everything tha the ever needed. His younger sister Kanae looks up to him as if he were some sort of god and emulates his every breath as if it would save her life. Sure, it can get annoying at times. But at the same time it's funny to have a little shadow.

.[ Demon or no ]//
Unfortunately for him, no. His greatest attribute is his ability to sense where other animals are by their body heat, making him an excellent hunter and guard.

Shotgun Mouthwash

Shotgun Mouthwash

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:27 pm
Wolf Four:
K i m i k o

[ . Name . ]
Kimiko

[. Gaia name . ]
iAr s e n i c B o m b

[ . Age . ]
Two.
Fifteen in human years.

[ . Description . ]
Living her whole life as a Japanese street thug hardened Kimiko's personality and heart, making her a very cynical, sarcastic person. She's borderline bipolar, and tends to snap at the drop of a hat. But the very few that manage to get past that icy exterior see a very different Kimiko. Deep inside she's intelligent, compassionate, and fiercely loyal to those that she regards as close allies.

[ . Gender . ]
Female.

[ . Sexuality . ]
Whichever paid more at the moment.

[ . Background . ]
Born and raised in the back streets of Adachi Ward Tokyo, Kimiko hit the ground running... literally. By age four she was working in her stepfather's bar cleaning glasses. Being raised in that environment (or being raised in Adachi Ward period, for that matter) may be the reason she turned out like she did. Maybe it was her mother's cutting habit. Maybe it was her drunken, abusive stepfather. Whatever it was, Kimiko was kicked out at fourteen, turning quickly to prostitution and drugs. After almost two years she discovered her lycan side, soon followed by the devastating news that she was pregnant. Kimiko got word of a wolf pack that lived in the mountains and set off at once, leaving behind the place that she had lived all her life... the place that had nearly been her demise.

[ . Demon or no . ]
Kimiko has demonic powers, but refuses to accept them. When the time or situation calls for it, however, she has the ability to melt herself into shadows and move silently among them.

</~~~~~~~~~~Character Profiles~~~~~~~~~~~>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games