THAT made my day...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:17 pm
Someone made a bet that got three people 20 dollars each, about me. It was great...this guy sits infront of me in one of my classes and thought that I was a guy, because they only heard my voice and had never looked at me before. So somehow this bet came up while I was sick that if I was a girl, he would get 20 dollars from each of these three people and if I wasn't, he would pay them 20 dollars each. So I come back, word of the bet reaches my ears, and I prove him wrong. I'm a girl, he owes 60 dollars in total, and I had a considerably better day. People making bets on my gender is so funny... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:14 pm
You know, I'm not aware of anyone betting on my gender, but considering my friend's senses of humor, and my gender neutrality, I wouldn't be surprised.
Oh, and my oblivious nature.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

xlostxinxdarknessx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:41 am
wow I have never had anything like that ever happening to me or at least not that i am aware of.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:38 pm
I've had people bet on wether i was a homosexual or not. Aparently ignoring sluts when they are making moves on you qualifies you as a homosexual. Maybe not having a girlfriend for 16 years counts as towards the homesexuality thing. Well i won all the bets I have a girlfriend now. Now i wonder what the new bets are?  

Hunter of the Dammed

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:40 pm
Awesome sauce. That would made my day too. Too bad I look to much like a girl for anyone to guess I was a guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:48 pm
xD nice.  

Lifesucks411

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas