Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  gold
View Results

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:45 pm
LOLcat went up 30k in one day. That monorail cat halo would go so good with my current avi too. sad *Is displeased with the Gaian economy.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:46 pm
The economy seems to suck no matter where you go, nowadays.  

Triforce-Kun

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:47 pm
Tell me about it, eh? xp

Nintendo rules, btw.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ยป I bought another Infinity Hat just now and I got an omnomnom hat instead of the LOLCat thing. x_x *was hoping to get it to give to you*
                  Would you like the omnomnom hat too? > >

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:51 pm
Awww, thank you Wormmy. heart

I'd love an Omnom hat.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:51 pm
Heh. *shrugs* That's life...yeah, pretty much.

I hate the Gaian economy, too. I swear the prices on Chyaku Norisu Scraves dounbled in about two months, back when I was still trying to get one. I've officially given up on any sort of dream avi, though. Just mix and match whatever's in my wardrobe, and as long as it looks good, it's fine.

Oh, and I do the same thing for my avi, not just my real self. (Oh, the hilarity.) [<--- Sarcasm.]

Triforce-Kun

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:53 pm
Triforce-Kun

I hate the Gaian economy, too. I swear the prices on Chyaku Norisu Scraves dounbled in about two months, back when I was still trying to get one. I've officially given up on any sort of dream avi, though. Just mix and match whatever's in my wardrobe, and as long as it looks good, it's fine.

Oh, and I do the same thing for my avi, not just my real self. (Oh, the hilarity.) [<--- Sarcasm.]

Ah yes, I remember that. That was about when I was thinking about getting one too.

The only good thing is that since Gaia is making so many new items you can often get one that looks close enough to the one you originally wanted for much cheaper.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:05 pm
Dragonfire Goddess
Triforce-Kun

Ah yes, I remember that. That was about when I was thinking about getting one too.

The only good thing is that since Gaia is making so many new items you can often get one that looks close enough to the one you originally wanted for much cheaper.

Take for example, the Nitemare Scarf. Now, I wanted one, right? but the things are well over 2mil gold, and...i gave up.

then they made the Gothic Veil.

Not exactly the same, but close enough for me to be happy with it. 3nodding

And yes, nintendo rocks. 3nodding

Triforce-Kun

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:15 pm
Triforce-Kun
Dragonfire Goddess
Triforce-Kun

Take for example, the Nitemare Scarf. Now, I wanted one, right? but the things are well over 2mil gold, and...i gave up.

The longcat scarf also reminds me of the NM scarf.

Indeed. I'm so glad my first gaming experience was running around as a crazy Italian man. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:31 pm
Dragonfire Goddess
Triforce-Kun
Dragonfire Goddess
Triforce-Kun

The longcat scarf also reminds me of the NM scarf.

Indeed. I'm so glad my first gaming experience was running around as a crazy Italian man. XD

I've seen Koji Kondo, the man who makes the music for the Zelda series, as well as Charles Marient (Mario's Voice). Mind that I didn't shake hands with them or anything, but I saw them. the pictures are towards the bottom of my profile...that was one of the highlights of my life...

My frist video game was actually Tekken 3 for the Platstation, but i converted to Nintendo-ism in fifth grade...The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker was what really did it for me. 3nodding

As much as I love the nintendo convo, i think I'll PM you about it from now on as opposed to clogging up the thread. 3nodding

Triforce-Kun

NightIntent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:13 pm
Right? I saw that, and I got so annoyed. I wanted a LOLcat, too. The ceiling cat pose is just too cute. They're taking the infinite hat out of the shop way too quickly, in my opinion.  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games