Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
ATTN: People from RazzBerry's Guild - Get the Facts Here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:50 pm
If you're not a member of the "Official Super Smash Bros Guild" don't bother here unless you want to waste some time.

Greetings! And welcome to the Gamer's Promised Land. (or maybe you're reading this elsewhere, then greetings FROM the gamer's promised land) I'm nitnit, the captain. We used to be the Pokemon Master's Promised Land, but pokemon is dying down, and we all play more than just that game, so we recently transformed into a full gaming guild.

You may have been receiving invites from us, and I know that your dictator "razz" has made a thread saying to ignore them. Well, Don't! Quite frankly he's lying to you, and I'm going to tell you how. The topic is called quote:

"xD there at it again"

First of all he prefaces his topic by posting a picture of Shigeru K, an active member of this guild, and a moderator. Sure, he's got his quirks, but once you get past his sarcasm, he's pretty funny. If you don't like him, ignore him, but the fact that he goes to this guild is no reason to not come here at all.

Secondly, he claims that we've "recently set up this guild". News flash! This guild was made in august, and razz was one of the founding members. He was a crew member who made lots of banner art for us. A good kid back then too. Also, if we were formed recently to wage war on his guild, then the fact that we have nearly 1000 members (maybe more by the time you read this) members just to wage a war, is pretty scary, and he should run.

Thirdly, he's decided to change his guild to hidden. Why? So we can't read your posts? ooh no! If we really wanted to declare war we'd make a bunch of mule accounts, join your guild over a period of time, and then at one moment while you were offline, wreak havoc. Oh wait, we're too busy being better than you. When we declare war, we let the good people of Official Smash Bros Brawl Guild know that razz is a crappy leader who's blatantly lying for no reason.

So next, he bans everyone from this guild that is in his. Why? No clue. He keeps deathguiser and digital knight 95 though because he needs them to run tournaments/make art. Seriously dude, if you think this war is pointless, then why all the scare tactics?

You might be asking "why are you guys fighting?" Well, the truth is that like I said Razz was a functioning crew member of this guild. Over time though he decided that he didn't like us. Eventually he was demodded for inactivity, and only posted on occasion just to flame us.

Now that he's got his own guild that's relatively big since it's one of like 5 super smash bros brawl guilds on all of gaia, he thinks he's hot s**t, and can just ban his former friends.

Don't listen to him. Feel free to hang out with us. Play brawl with us. I don't care if you're in both guilds. I hope you join us, but I won't make you. I'll invite you - because I send invites out to dozens of gaian gamers.

So, in short, don't fall for the scare tactics. Check us out. When we declare war, we do it mockingly. Seriously Razz, stop lurking here unless you want to speak up. Also - I won't ban you dude. Not unless you break all the rules or something crazy. Why? I'm not a coward who hides behind a hidden guild and bans all of his "enemies"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:59 pm
tl;dr version:

This is for members of Razz's guild.

Hi, sup?

Razz has made a thread saying to ignore us, don't believe his lies.

He starts his thread with a picture of Shigeru K, stating that he sucks and therefore his guild sucks.

He claims that this guild was recently set up. This is not true, and Razz, himself was one of the founders of this guild back in August.

He has also changed his guild status to hidden. This is obviously a futile attempt at avoiding us. If we really want to declare war upon your guild, we have alternative and more effective methods.

He bans everyone in this guild, but keeps two of them because he needs them.

Razz honestly used to be one of us, but now with his own guild, he decides to turn on us.

Don't listen to him. Join us if you want, we don't mind if you're in his guild.

So, in short, don't fall for the scare tactics. We're cool.

Now read Nit's version for the details.  

Shigeru the Hero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:01 pm
Yup, that's pretty accurate. I sent a link with that in PMs to all of his crew members.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:04 pm
neutral ...If he doesn't want any of you to join, i'm not gonna let you join simple as that.

Razz-Berry 9
The reason there all Banned is because I like my guild! them saying "war" can only mean Spam for my guild I'm not taking any chances!

They don't even post there why are they making such a big fuss! I just want nothing to do with there Guild NOTHING at all

Since i left i'll post it here.  

Altairno

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:05 pm
xXxBusterxXx
neutral ...If he doesn't want any of you to join, i'm not gonna let you join simple as that.

Actually, Buster, we're just mad that he banned us unjustly. Well at least I am, because I actually post there, albeit infrequently.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:06 pm
We're simply asking that he allows this sort of information to be shown to his public. He's literally trying to put an iron curtain over the guild - he's deleted every post / banned every member about the truth here.

Seriously.

Jon asks why that guy hates pachulo "BANHAMMER". Is that reasonable to you?

Also he banned me and I haven't made a single post in there.  

nitnit
Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:24 pm
xXxBusterxXx

Razz-Berry 9
The reason there all Banned is because I like my guild! them saying "war" can only mean Spam for my guild I'm not taking any chances!

They don't even post there why are they making such a big fuss! I just want nothing to do with there Guild NOTHING at all

Since i left i'll post it here.

Even though he randomly flamed us up until yesterday when he banned pachulo?

Still amazed at how we're a force assimilated in one day to attack him (according to him)

Seriously buster, you seem like a cool guy, you should just join us, I could make you a mod for the brawl section.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:33 pm
Quote:
I just want nothing to do with there Guild NOTHING at all

Best part, because the crew sub-forum is half filled with his threads that hoped to improve the guild.  

Shigeru the Hero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:36 pm
Did I mention the dozens of banners he made for us. Good kid, except when he decides to start flame us.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:57 pm
Shigeru K
Quote:
I just want nothing to do with there Guild NOTHING at all

Best part, because the crew sub-forum is half filled with his threads that hoped to improve the guild.

And that he actually comes in here randomly and trolls/lurks.  

Pay Per Cuts

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:23 pm
lulz. this is funny.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:16 pm
This has been posted in Razzberry's guild, and will hopefully get through to some people.  

Deathguiser

Pachulo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:57 pm
admin
You have been banned from Super Smash Bros Brawl Official Guild! by Razz-Berry 9.

Razz-Berry 9 also provided this reason for this action:
Crew decision: PL Crew members are to be banned until further notice.

What a greath reason to ban me!

Well like I said matters to me not that place is like Gamefaqs WAY to many fanboys 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:12 pm
It's because he's afraid we're going to invite his members and they'll like us better.

Seriously.  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:59 pm
Bump for fun. And under faulty memory of Lea being from his guild.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff