Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Jewelry????.........( how long was that misspelled????) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enemy of Oz

Dangerous Lover

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:45 pm
ya this is knda random but just whondering do any of you have a specific piece of jewlry you wear for spells only or all the time? why?

me i always wear my bone bead bracelet for alot of reasons like it carries alot of energy  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:57 am
i always wear my pentacle necklace because it s a symbol of my faith, and two rings one is from my parents for a christmas gift and the other is a triquetra ring to symbolize my celtic heritage.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:24 pm
There are 2 things that I wear at all times (rarely ever take them off). One is a silver goddess necklace and the other is an ankh ring that belonged to my mother.

For the most part the only other thing that I wear with any frequency that I use specifically during rituals, or energy work is a crystal necklace/choker that has a stone for each of the chakras.

I'll have to get some pics and post them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:36 pm
very cool everybody.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Foxmore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:39 am
I have two pieces of jewelry that I wear a lot. The first is a silver moon and pentical necklace that I never take off. The second is a copper ring that I enjoy wearing but it turns my finger green so I put it on the god candle on my alter when I am not wearing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:11 pm
I have alot of jewerly thats wiccan related. There is a long list. very long list. I don't thinkI'm gonna waste you time telling you every one. I'll only list one for now. I have a cresent moon necklace i always wear.  

claviclebone

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:15 pm
very cool guys  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:05 pm
I have this one necklace I wear everywhere. It's a lizard necklace, I wear it just in case I need some extra energy. Basically, it's almost like a shield.  

clandestine sheep

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:28 pm
very cool multi purpose bling!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:45 pm
Water_Shaman
I have this one necklace I wear everywhere. It's a lizard necklace, I wear it just in case I need some extra energy. Basically, it's almost like a shield.
wow thats like my bracelet i mentioned it also helped with random visions i would get and my nightmares...........and what else does it do............ helps me control my energy........... prevents me from wanting to kill someppl (jk) ..........basicly if i dont have it on me or near me for a long period of time im ******** i dont need it for that reason any more it seemed to complty stop the other stuff) yay......... ya thats it about that...... for that peice of jewelry........ so many more i will not continue lol.......  

Enemy of Oz

Dangerous Lover

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Little Raven Girl

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:59 pm
I always wear 3 pieces of jewelry. One is a faery neclkace, the other is a pentagram choker, and last is a ring that symbolises my cats life.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:46 pm
I had my friend wrap wire around an amethyst I've had since I was little. It hasn't been given an actual charge yet, but I wear it when I need extra strength. Lately, that's been a lot more, so I've been trying to let it charge while I'm not wearing it so the negativity isn't too overwhelming.

It's beautiful, and I wear it on a chain. Sadly, it isn't a pure amethyst, but the copper flecks are beautiful  

Rainbow Holocaust

AiRune

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:05 am
I have two pieces of jewelry that I wear everyday. I have a small silver pentacle that I wear for both protection and symbolism. The other is my wedding ring. Need I say more? I always take off my jewelry when I sleep. For some reason, leaving it on makes my head hurt and gives me insomnia.

There are two other pieces of jewelry that I wear often and am fond of. They're both rings representing my totems. One's a dragon in flight that I've had for a while now and the other's a cat.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:40 pm
Someone told me that certain metals can be for special ceremonies. Like Gold, Silver, Copper, Iron, Steal, and so on are for different ceremonies. It was in a book I think.  

iRayneMoon

Quiet Dojo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:22 pm
I used to have this awesome necklace I got from a street vendor in Venice...It had two dragons curling around this big sword. Sadly the black string broke after I wore it for so long, and my mom tried to make up for it by putting this sliver chain on it...it looks so...blingy now (as in baaad), so it's in my bedside drawer for the most part.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games