Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx Aps
Crew

Invisible Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:17 pm
RP Count: 156 Journal RP: 2 Total: 158/500

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Sex: Female

Height: 5’1”

Weight: 135

Build: Medium, she keeps herself well fit, slim with a little bulk.

Race: Dark Elf

Pets: N/A

Profession: Knight

Bio:

Alaiera grew up as the daughter of a mason. Her mother left when she was at a young age and her father was emotionally unattached. The more he withdrew himself into his work the harder Alaiera rebelled against everything she was taught.

When her mother left Alaiera and her young brother, Alaiera automatically became the one that kept the family together. She took care of her brother and often times even her father as he battled with extreme forms of depression and wouldn’t eat for days. She began to loathe him. He wouldn’t do anything to the point where work was even too much for him. He sat around while the young 14 year old girl had to work to support them.

One day she had had enough of his complacency, being 16 at the time, she confronted him. All the truths that faced him was mirrored in her wild green eyes and he saw himself in her, the way he use to be when he was a child. For that instant all his apathy was replaced by the rage he had for himself, he slapped Alaiera and sent her body sailing to the ground. Being frightened, she begged him to stop but he didn’t. He began to beat her, being unable to see that he was hurting his only daughter. Her brother had returned from school at that time and tried to stop his father but was pushed backwards by the force of his father’s arm. The boy was only 12, he fell and slammed his head back on the edge of his father’s work desk. His head was split open and blood puddled the ground.

Alaiera’s screams were so horrible that neighbors ran to the house. Her father was quickly subdued, in complete shock over what he had done. She held her brother in her arms until he breathed his last breath before they pulled her off to the healers. Three days later her father was acquitted from charges because he was deemed in a unfit mental state. Alaiera swore from that day on that she would right the wrongs that had befallen her. Justice would be done…

Additional References: [Previous Stage] [x] [x]

-Descriptive Stats-

Hair: Aqua, falling chopping to her shoulders
Eyes: Wild Green
Skin: Dark Grey
-Clothes-
Shirt/Pants: Blood red corset made from fine fabric that was once Yazid's coat. Imbued with runes of the Levites (a gift from Keene) which provides an armor to her clothing. Greyish shorts.
Scarf/Crest: Once her scarf that she adorned around her neck, the pink fabric has now been refashioned as a belt.
Boots: High boots, blood red in color, that rides all the way up to her thighs.
Weapons: A mithril dagger held at her left hip, silver in color, which was a gift from Mrs. Arvel (Yazid's mother), the second dagger was a gift from her teacher, Zavad Sauda, and stays on her right hip.
Under Her Glove: The thing, however, that captured the most attention was the long scar from the knuckle between her middle and ring finger that extended half way to her elbow that had been revealed once the glove came off.

Abilities

Weapon Specialty Dagger-
Choose one or two of the weapon types to gain the basic knowledge of how to use them.

Focused Jump- “Fókuszált Ugrik”
Energy is focused into leg muscles giving temporary increased strength allowing the fighter to make tremendous leaps for 45 seconds. Very wearing on muscles.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:22 pm
Background

Brother's Name: Helian

Hedel 'Srin is her mother's father's last name, not her father's.
Her father's last name is Yurhe.
Her mother is dead.

xx Aps
Crew

Invisible Kitten

xx Aps
Crew

Invisible Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:28 pm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:33 pm
Entry 001

How can I really explain what happened...? I went out with Basire.. just like any other day.. But while at the festival we ran into Yazid. I wasn't all that surprised that he showed little interest in me. Still, Basire was immensely jealous and let us both know by the way she clung to Yazid's arm..

After a long day of shopping, Yazid finally got annoyed by her and turned to leave.. I don't know what came over me, but asked him to meet up with me tomorrow. I had to.. something begged of me to do it.. I had to see him again and I wasn't sure if I would. I'm getting nervous about seeing him..

xx Aps
Crew

Invisible Kitten

xx Aps
Crew

Invisible Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:42 am
Entry 002

Its only into the wee hours of the night. And here I am sitting in the last place I ever thought imaginable. Beside me lays the most handsome man I believe I have ever met in my entire life... and I'm not exactly sure what has possessed him but he thinks... he tells me I'm beautiful. Me! I'm really not... but how could I convince him.. and who am I to argue too harshly when he says it... he demands respect.. even his scars..

I couldn't even begin to explain everything that happened. All I know is that I have never felt so alive since Helian's death. For once... I'm almost... happy.. if that ideal truly even exists. Yazid has shown me so much more than I thought ever possible. Laying by his side has awoken something within me.. I know I'm going to hate to leave in the morning.

. Journals .

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games