Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Jesus in Islam? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily Da Bangali Rani

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:40 pm
Believe it or not... Jesus is also a very important person in Islam...

There's one thing that was misunderstood... Jesus was a normal man like any other... accept he was chosen by Allah to be a prophet... he was not Allah's son...

Also... Mary mother of Jesus gave birth to Jesus all on her own in the hot heated desert in pain... there was no Joseph... (in the bible Jesus's birth was all nice and a happy moment) the truth is it wasn't a happy moment... it was a women's struggle on her own with no one to help her...

There was no father (she was not married)... and in those days that was a very big sin to get pregnant before marriage... people would get kicked out of their house for bringing shame on the family...

Also in the Qur'an... it says that Jesus spoke as a new born baby (the 1st miracle of Jesus) where as in the bible the 1st ever miracle recorded was when Jesus turned water into wine... at the late age of round 30...

Theres lots more stuff about jesus... more then you will find in any other religion... and also its in detail... where as in the bible it just touches the surface of the subject....

Also another thing... christens believe Jesus was god in human form (gods son)... so if his god who does he pray to? (there's countless occassiaons he was seen praying to Allah)

Hope no 1 is offended by this post...
Feel free to comment and add your thoughts people 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:41 pm
true that he is also important person in Islam because he is a prophet. it was written in the Qur'an and i have read it.. hmmm but i don't know how do christians believe or made him as their God. sweatdrop  

-keisha rayana hanaquil-

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:34 am
-keisha rayana hanaquil-
true that he is also important person in Islam because he is a prophet. it was written in the Qur'an and i have read it.. hmmm but i don't know how do christians believe or made him as their God. sweatdrop

They say his god's son rolleyes But they pray to Jesus, not god.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:36 am
Zaaki
-keisha rayana hanaquil-

They say his god's son rolleyes But they pray to Jesus, not god.

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
domokun
No, what we believe is that Jesus=God
The holy trinity is what also makes up a lot of christain belief...it is a mystery, so I do not have all the answers
God Is given three titles and is considered the three in one.
God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy spirit
It is all one GOD and that's it. Jesus is GOD incarnate...meaning he was 100% human and 100% divine.
that is how I was taught...I'm a Catholic...not a very good one though. Islam makes more sense to me. Except some of the rules...but more of it makes sense to me than Christianity....

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:38 am
domokun domokun domokun xp domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:37 am
I have a question.

Accdg to the Exodus no one can see God because he would die. But you refer to Jesus as God. And no one died because of seeing him. I hope you understand the logic.  

Prof Albus PWB Dumbledore

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:03 am
I have a question.

Accdg to the Exodus no one can see God because he would die. But you refer to Jesus as God. And no one died because of seeing him. I hope you understand the logic.

nice question.
Jesus is 100% divine and 100% human. I suppose, if you're going by Exodus logic (old testament that most people I know don't really pay that much attention to) than Jesus' human-ness would prevent an instant death.

In the Old Testament, people are given this huge fear of God...to the point of being terrified to death about Him. Jesus was supposed to change that...to fear God was to give Him immense respect and to love and worship Him. God was portrayed as a loving Father to His Children.
God the Father....
Jesus was given human-ness and was expected to obey the path that he (God) had previously set forth...to sacrifice his innocence, and submit his human body to hideous torture and death in reparation of sins and in order to open the gates of Heaven to those who were sealed up thanks to Adam and Eve.
Obedient like a Son.
God the Son...
and then there is the wisdom of God that is completely unfathomable....
God the Holy Spirit...

if you're confused or find it hypocritical...I'm not surprised. I still have a problem with Christian logic and I've been a Catholic all my life. I can try my best to explain it...but there are mysteries that the Catholic church has yet to solve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:37 pm
I have a question.

Explain that to the Christians...

Im Muslim and believe that Jesus was a prophet... not a god  

Lily Da Bangali Rani

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:52 am
Lily Da Bangali Rani
I have a question.

Acturally he was talking to a chrisian wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Zaaki
Lily Da Bangali Rani
I have a question.

Lol, i was making sure the Christians new that rofl  

Lily Da Bangali Rani

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:43 am
Lily Da Bangali Rani
Zaaki
Lily Da Bangali Rani
I have a question.

whaaat....?
That's usually the reason why some Christians hate Muslims...is because you people don't see Jesus as God.
...quite frankly I think they're being silly and childish....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:47 pm
Ratri_Cat
Lily Da Bangali Rani
Zaaki
Lily Da Bangali Rani
I have a question.

whaaat....?
That's usually the reason why some Christians hate Muslims...is because you people don't see Jesus as God.
...quite frankly I think they're being silly and childish....

Jesus is just a prophet/ messenger of Allah. he is not God.
That's what we believe in. You hate us for that?  

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces