Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Halo help! I can help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

master chief fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:08 pm
Hey anybody need help with halo, i can help you i know a bunch about halo and also if you want to know the best cheat code sites i can help you!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:26 pm
What would you suggest to make the fanboy community better?  

Shigeru the Hero

Pachulo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:45 pm
Play with me, I need to beat 1 more level in Legendary to beat the game on that difficulty.

I just find it boring to play it by myself >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:36 pm
Well here are some tips for the second one: on halo 1 the last level is pretty hard but if you wonder around during the part where your supposed to blow up those vents, there is a room where there are boozookas and grenades, BUT watchout for the invisable flood cause its dark in that room. the last level on halo 2 is hard but all you have to do is just blast and run, but when you get a banshee just fly through and go to that one part to the great door and wait for the scarab to blow it up then fly your banshee through the door and go directly up and there is a place where you can fly it through and you can take qiuck care of the brutes and taterous. as for the halo 3 last level is to blast your way through the flood and go to the big door and there is where you will have to protect your possision, but there is a small setinal thing that can kill a flood in one shot get two of those and you have your gaurd(the arbiter can help too he is pretty good!) but after you face guilty spark the setinal thing will turn on you so its easyer to get a battle rifle to kill it! the rest from there is way easy!

as for the first post the fanboys can advertise create new websites, spread the word, and have local tournaments!  

master chief fan

_-iREVANCHIST-_

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:08 pm
.: How do you suggest dealing with those on team battle online, who don't understand the concept of:when your teams heavy gunner says clear it means GTFOMW not stand directly infront of me with oyur small and in efficent weapon? :.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:33 pm
User Image
I was bored

No you can post adds for different sites.
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx990

master chief fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:53 pm
Well thats a good one, All you have to do is ask they listen or if they dont have a headphone talk to them after the game! But if they dont listen even after that KILL THEM, by hitting them in the back! cool  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:50 pm
finished it all completely, solo legendary.....

beat that  

ReD S1X

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:27 pm
You know you play too much halo when you can beat legendary by yourself. What's more impressive is that you would take time out of your day to do that  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:30 pm
paleHorse91
You know you play too much halo when you can beat legendary by yourself. What's more impressive is that you would take time out of your day to do that

yeah, by preoccupying myself and become a spokesman for a community of mine in an upcoming gaming event thats for sure  

ReD S1X

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

master chief fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:19 pm
Ya! I play on legendary just to test myself, It gets eisier and eisier every time![User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games