Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
BLeach movies?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greganator4000

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:43 pm
does any1 know any good bleach movies i saw one and it was pretty good but how many are there?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:23 am
there are two, the second one just came. i know from were u can download it for free, pm me if u want to know.  

blitz9199

fuyo the black rose ninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:56 pm
actually there is 4 bleach movies total at the moment! i saw the first one! but i'm planning on watching to rest of them! yes the second one did come out! but the rest of them are still in japan! so that's wut i know! hope that helped out a lil bit! lol =^.^=  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:04 pm
i thought that the only bleach movie was the memories of nobody movie question  

UniCapricorn

Timely Elder

14,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

UniCapricorn

Timely Elder

14,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:39 pm
dose any one know what they are called or if they are avalible for watching free online  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:33 pm
foxy ramen lover
dose any one know what they are called or if they are avalible for watching free online

NO! Don't freaking watch them free off the internet. It ruins the anime companies and puts the voice actors out of business. Wait until it comes out on the T.V or buy the freaking DVD, it only costs $20 for gods sake!!

anyway I did not like the Bleach movie that much. Even though I only watched like 3 minutes of it, it did not seem too entertaining to me that's just me though sweatdrop

Risan07

the necromancer anti-mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:08 am
why whould you bother downloading the movie online for free when all you really want to do is stare at this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(you know you like it wink )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:13 pm
i have a website u can watch it on! but i agree with everyone else too! it's much better to buy it! becuz there was a couple of anime shows i really really loved and they went bank rupped! and now they won't continue them! it makes me very sad! u can go to Best Buy or Target and they have some anime there! Trust me, that's where i get my anime box sets and stuff! but mostly Best Buy!  

fuyo the black rose ninja

zap_poz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:07 am
theres just a new Bleach movie launched... Its great!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:20 pm
how do the bleach movies work with the normal tv show? if at all.  

Hitokiri207

Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff