Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP]

Back to Guilds

The original Noob hunters. Soon to be back in business. 

Tags: noob, patrol 

Reply Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP] !Announcements!
The 11 year old who thought she was soooo mature............

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marikaa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:15 pm
Ok, so well, this happened like a while ago, like idk. January? Ok, so I was in Towns, minding my own buisness until I found this guy to talk to. Our conversation led to underage kids who aren't supposed to be on Gaia since they are breaking a contract aka the Gaia Tos.

Then, this girl, probably insecure or whatever, told me off that she was 11 and that she is mature as a 15 year old. That's all she said about herself. After that, she keeps talking about her brother who's like 18 and that he always protects her and stuff and if anyone gets in her away, her brother will take care of it. What the ******** does that have to do with her?

I'm pissed at these types of kids who think they're as smart, or maybe, smarter than teenagers. They think being mature is fun? LOL.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:41 pm
i agree. kids should not be on Gaia since their age is not yet qualified. don't they know how to read or something.  

eumir_me
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

X_V3RN1C_X
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:03 am
im only 13...

dunno how old you guys  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:51 am
X_V3RN1C_X
im only 13...

dunno how old you guys

I'm 14. I'm also against pplz who lie about their age and pretend to be old enough to go on this site.  

Marikaa

Marikaa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:00 am
eumir_me
i agree. kids should not be on Gaia since their age is not yet qualified. don't they know how to read or something.
Yes they do, but I doubt that they actually read the ToS. Some sites won't allow you to sign up unless ur 13 or older so they figured that this is one of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:40 pm

eumir_me
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Blazing Innocence

Girl-Crazy Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:21 am
most of my friends on this site are underage or have recently become of age. Of course we aren't big idiots and we mind our own business so i don't see a problem with it.  
Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP] !Announcements!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games