Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
New to the Guild, Introduce Youself Here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like The FFAA Thus far
It Great
63%
 63%  [ 96 ]
Its So, So
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
I dont like it at all
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Iono I havent been here long enough to know
31%
 31%  [ 48 ]
Total Votes : 151

AlbeNie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:56 pm
hi! I'm new to Gaia but an experienced player of RPG's. My favorites are everything that have Final Fantasy on it(except CC).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:35 pm
Hey, glad to be aboard. After all my years spent on FF boards I should really be sick of talking about it by now but FF13 jsut looks too damn epic not be discussed. See you guys around the guild.

Oh, I'm still a complete n00b to Gaia so please feel more than free to get talking to me.  

Joyful Blue

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:11 pm
Hi, Ive been on Gaia for a few months now but I just now found this guild. Ive also been a long time FF fan and like FF 7 in particular. but Im also looking forward to FF13.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Hello I am Axel. Not the KH Axel mind you but just a fan. I am 25 years old. Joined up with gaia longer ago then i can remember. This is mysecond or third account ive used i changed from the other 2 mostly because i wanted a name/identity change. I am engaged to the beautiful Human errorr of gaia. I have been gaming since my thumbs corresponded with my brain. I missed out on the final fantasy goodness until 1997. Since then i have played through 7,8,9,10,10-2,12, 2 crystal chronicles titles, 1 chocobo tales game, recently started revenant wings. I found old PS copies of FF1,2,and lastly my friend is getting me on 6 i believe?(Cefka) I intend to game until im dead or physically unable. Nice to meet you all. If you couldn't tell i like to type big messages and i plan on being very active in this guild  

Axel Fenrir

Mega Phantom

Kasai of Astora

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:27 pm
hello PPLZ!! I am Felix Sakuraba!! (no relation to Neku Sakuraba) I am new to this guild and I have been on Gaia for a year now so its awesome ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:55 pm
Hello. I'm Sakura, and I'm 22 years old. I'm semi-new to this guild... I've been in for a little while, I just haven't made any posts. (I keep forgetting. Busy, busy.) Anyways, I've been on Gaia since 2004 (not on this account though) and I love pretty much all things Final Fantasy except for FFTA2. ninja

Sakura Suzume

Kotah May

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:27 am
lol ive been here a while but never saw this soooooooooooooo im Teka and well im in love with final fantasy lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:52 am
I been here for a while as well, but I didn't even notice this thread, so HHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Final Fantasy For The Win!  

Omnirhox

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

kenasuke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:14 pm
^^ hey there im new here, im a big fan of ff expecally 7 and 13 xP
well the names kenasuke  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:07 pm
The name is Chamonde, I have been a Big RPG fan since back when Final fantasy Fist came out on the Nintendo Entertainment system. I also draw sketches of Characters from them if you wish to see them just ask.  

Chamonde FlameBringer

Lonely Knight

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rokon14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:11 pm
im rokon... i've played FF7 for the first time got hooked for life... bin playing FF ever since  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:10 pm
Hello! I'm indeed new here and I figured I should introduce myself. So hey, I'm DeathsLastPrayer and I'm humbled to be apart of this group.

DeathsLastPrayer

16,865 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

R-i-k-u_M-u-r-a-s-a-k-i

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:20 pm
Allo to all. Obviously, I'm a new member of the guild, hence my posting. I've always been a fan of the Final Fantasy franchise, though I'm ashamed to say that the only games I've been able to finish are the Kingdom Hearts series. This would be because Final Fantasy games have nearly always been rather dependent of monster-grinding, which requires a patience I lack. Still, the franchise's deep, moving stories and wonderful art, along with the epic fantasy that it's named for all drive me back to these wonderful games every time.

I'll be doing (hopefully) quite a bit of roleplaying within the guild, so anyone literate interested in a new person to R.P. with should feel welcome to contact me however deemed appropriate.

I feel as if I'll have plenty of fun on this guild. I'll talk to many of you soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:36 pm
Hi my name is Yami and I'm new to this guild. I love Final Fantasy and my fav character is Vincent Valentine. He's such a hottie! XD  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

ContrabassClarinetist

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:24 pm
I don't believe I've ever introduced myself. I like Final Fantasy, especially the earlier ones. I don't know why I'm such a fan of pixelated graphics but I am : )  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff