Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
New to the Guild, Introduce Youself Here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like The FFAA Thus far
It Great
63%
 63%  [ 96 ]
Its So, So
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
I dont like it at all
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Iono I havent been here long enough to know
31%
 31%  [ 48 ]
Total Votes : 151

Kyohei_Lockhart_Strife

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:31 pm
Hi my name is Kyo I don't have favorite FF i like them all blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:42 pm
ContrabassClarinetist, don't worry about it; I'm ashamed to say that in six years, this is the first time I've posted on this thread. sweatdrop

But hehe, I figure I should get better about that, finally. I'd like to welcome everyone new to FFAA! Feel free to contact me if you need anything. Unfortunately, R-i-k-u, RPing is the one thing I don't touch in the guild, but I'll do my best! sweatdrop  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Hilidia_sama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:47 am
Hello!! Thanks for accepting me! =)

I'll just say my name is Hilda lol
I really do love most of the final fantasy games, and one of my favorites is final fantasy 9. Because of compelling story and the most original still to this date, in my opinion no FF series can top that 4laugh

Let's all get along well xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:51 pm
Hilidia_sama

I really do love most of the final fantasy games, and one of my favorites is final fantasy 9. Because of compelling story and the most original still to this date, in my opinion no FF series can top that 4laugh

Hey, welcome to FFAA! biggrin

I am delighted to have you, because IX is my favorite too. I love pretty much everything about it. 4laugh Actually, I just beat it again a couple of days ago.

So, welcome, and I hope you like it here!  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Hilidia_sama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:54 pm
Ravenwolf
Hilidia_sama

Hey, welcome to FFAA! biggrin

I am delighted to have you, because IX is my favorite too. I love pretty much everything about it. 4laugh Actually, I just beat it again a couple of days ago.

So, welcome, and I hope you like it here!
Really?! YES! Ff9 ftw! biggrin
Thank you!
I started playing it again 2 days ago lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:55 pm
Hello! I'm an oldie from this guild but a couple of years ago I disappeared from the site just because my schedule got busy. I've decided to get back into the swing of things so I'm just posting here to kinda re-introduce myself to the guild (and not freak anybody out with sudden posts from the grave). All in all, I'm a pretty big FF fanatic and I've played every game except for XI and XIV (IX and XII are my favorites) although the number that I've actually completed is relatively smaller. However, I specialize in information gathering so I know a lot about pretty much every game. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute more this time around and well, I'm just glad to be back with people who love these games as much as I do.  

Lore_Maester

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items