Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
POST HERE IF YOU KNOW OR SEEN PRINCESS MONONOKE!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like chocolate
  yes
  no
  love it *me i know pronounce you man and chocolate or woman and chocolate
View Results

periodicallyaura

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:01 am
woo i love this movie i think its awesome i dont care if others hate it this movie was introuducted to me when i was 10 by my dads girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:35 am
um know princess mononoke i luv princess mononoke i watch it all the time i not only luv princess mononoke i hav all the studio ghibli dvd's collection the whole entire collection muhahahahaha but princess mononoke and spirited away R thebest 1s 2 rght man i know princess mononoke like the back of my hand ask me anything anything and i will get it rght i bet u  

andrew the fallin angel

Wingedspirityayoi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:48 pm
I love that movie! I may not own all the other studio ghibli movies, but it is one of the best ones. My Fav Line: "Cut off a wolf's head and its still able to bite."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:19 pm
I loved it. ^_^ But, then again, I loved anything by Miyazaki-san. ^_^ heart

Powered By Ryu 666

Skilled Lover

xChai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:30 pm
I absolutely loved it! heart One of my favorites 3nodding next to Akira that is mad D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:29 pm
i've heard of it but never actually watched it. from what i read i want to now  

monkeygal3000

snow-angel-kitty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:54 am
i love that movie! san and the wolves r so awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:27 am
I love the movie, own it on DVD, seen it many times. Best of Miyazaki films.  

NikkoUSA

doomy gir

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:17 pm
that movie is awesome it has violence romance and everything but the kitchen sink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:40 pm
I loved the Movie.
Actually, anything from Miyazaki will amaze you.
There has never been a movie from him that wasn't good.

Lil_LocoCocoa

BOBCAMO

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:16 am
yeah princess mononoke is one of the first anime's i have seen and its also one of my favorite  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:07 am
OMMFG I ******** LOVE PRINCESS MONONOKE! I saw it once( cry not even near enough) and I loved it but when I wanted to see it again I couldn't remember the name and I was like freaking out and causing a huge ruckus trying to remember. then I join this guild(still don't know why I was asked) and I saw a screenshot from the movie on the homepage and I FLIPPED
So now I'm watching it with english subs online because my comp's sound system sucks. And because I'm up really late and I'm supposed to be grounded but I really don't care. Being grounded is like blinking compared to Princess Mononoke 3nodding

My favorite line from the movie: Oh, hey, you're not handsome-you're gorgeous!

Yeah, I know it's probably not accurate but I'm watching with english subtitles. There's room for variation. xd  

Alannaa

Dapper Genius

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:39 am
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER. LOL
that and spirited away were awesome. Have you heard of the new Miyazaki movie coming out? I can't remember what its called but its about a mermaid so yeah. I can't wait to see it! xd

Sweet Days! rofl
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:01 am
aww yeah Princess Mononoke is the best! my asian friend showed me the movie and I was flippin' when I finished watchin' it. oh and the new movies is called "Ga-ke-no-ue-no-Ponyo" have no idea what it means but that's the title. 3nodding  

ZAMIEL_the_Demon_King

Briceee_Fan_Service

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:41 pm
omg i luv that movie. i pretty much love anything ghibli or myazaki. my 2 other favs r spirited away and howls moving castle  
Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff