Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Dream interpretation advice [updated and please?]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vesta_vesves_star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:27 am
I keep having these weird love dreams. I've had three of them now in the last few weeks. The first one was purely platonic (sp) but the other two weren't.

1. a couple weeks ago
In the first one my family and I were trapped in a jail like place and were trying to escape. It was like we were outside but surrounded by this wire net and they were trying to knock it down. So this little girl shows up and is trying to help us and at some point I got mad and was yelling something about her betraying us but she wasn't. So just as they blew up the wall the people keeping us there came and were going to come after us and the little girl started running but everyone else was staying behind for some reason. So I followed the girl and was catching up with her perfectly and we ran and ran until we ended up on this beach with huge rocks and we stopped at the water and there was this cow by the rocks and she whispers "I knew it" and told me the cow was a god and helped save us. That was the end of the dream and I remember waking up and feeling this protectiveness of the little girl and being happy she was in my dream.

2. a few nights ago
The second one was a different love and it was about a guy who in the dream was apparently named Steven and also doesn't exist in real life. In the dream he was like 21 and I was really uber in love with him and him with me and it was just one of those random dreams where nothing of real consequence happens except I remember for some reason my parents liked him or something because he was tall and nice. >.>

3. last night
Third dream I was in another dimension and my bedroom. Outside it's an I am Legend sort of thing only everything is all weird and whatever outside and I'm in my room with this girl who also doesn't exist anywhere but in the dream. Well we're dead affraid because there are these guys outside trying to kill us/take us away and we don't want to lose each other and are both in this deep fear of losing each other and in a way it was kind of like that one bit in V for vendetta where everyone is living in fear of the British government and I woke up before she was gone and forgot until a few hours ago.

So anyone have any ideas or suggestion on what the dreams could mean? What I remember most vividly about all of them was the emotion I was feeling within the dream and not so much the dream itself.

[Update]
Yeah Lately I had another one about my friend Jacob but it was random and lame and lacks importance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:14 am
Unfortunately dreams are not one of my specialities...hopefully some of our other members have a little more experience with them.  

MidnightLetter
Vice Captain

violeteyes77

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:50 pm
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!! I keep getting these really strange dreams, and they're completely insignificant!!! Recently I had one where I was sitting at the dinner table and playing with my food, while my parents were arguing. The next day, my parents were having the same argument in my dream WHILE I WAS PLAYING WITH MY FOOD!!! For some reason, I keep getting these!!! They either happen from the next day to about the end of the week...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:18 pm
When I was researching Wicca, I did happen upon some dream interpretations.... Well, in two of your dreams you say you're scared or not trusting someone. The one you're in a jail and you don't trust a girl. Maybe you're feeling repressed somehow, and the dream is telling you to calm down and break the barriers of the untrustworthiness of someone, for if you do maybe that person would be an answer to your repression problem....

I'm just a beginner at this but I hope this helps  

violeteyes77

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces