Vampire Knight Episode ONE!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRose136

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:08 pm
http://anime-media.com/vampire-knight-episode-1/
OMG!!!!!!!!! The first episode is finally here! It felt like this day would never come!
It's really good! I couldn't have been happier!
The voices are great, everything is great!!! You must watch it now!
*excited* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:47 pm
Ah! I just don't know about Aidou's voice...

Shiki sounds pretty hot though. ;3  

RueNeko

cutiekitties5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:49 am
are there subbed ones yet? LOL joke... I just wish i cud understand jap crying

oh yeah this episode is also posted in youtube with 3 parts (sorry no link but just search VAMPIRE KNIGHT ANIME EPISODE 1 and click on the first 3 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:05 pm
YAY Cross is so hot! ^_^ I'm glad they managed to bring is funny self from the manga into the anime!  

Kateroo

puppyluver1901401

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:39 pm
i wish i could have understood what they were saying. but how it was laid out seemed good.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:37 pm
or go to http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6605233HEczsYdC  

Yuki Cross Guardian Angel

x Amethyst Rose x

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:12 pm
Wow~ that looks really AWESOME so far @_@! But I'll be looking forward to the subs so I can understand it XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:18 pm
Indigogold
I'm glad they managed to bring is funny self from the manga into the anime!

I know what you mean, when I was watching the episode, I was happy/surprised that they put the funny parts of VK from the manga, lmao it made me chuckle XD. Anyways I am extremely happy with the outcome of this anime, I love the voices, and basically I am happy with every part of it, its a lot better than I expected it to be for sure.
I can't wait for it to be subbed as well.
Ah did anyone notice that Zero looked smexy with his shirt off? Don't get me wrong I am totally a Kaname fan all the way, but he looked...amazing XD.  

DarkRose136

Kateroo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:56 pm
DarkRose136

Ah did anyone notice that Zero looked smexy with his shirt off? Don't get me wrong I am totally a Kaname fan all the way, but he looked...amazing XD.

Can't betray the Cross's sexiness... But the one thing that bothers me about Zero is the color of hair and eyes. Having his eyes and hair the same color (especially grey) is just bleh for me.

The opening of the anime is putting a huge emphasis on the chess pieces, I'm still guessing at what the chess pieces mean. The queen was wrapped in the chains while Yuuki ran by, that might suggest something.... And how Zero shoots and breaks the Knight... Hmm I love the opening!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:56 pm
Yep, so far I'm pretty happy with the anime. Parts of it gave off a totally different impression from what you usually get from the manga (especially the recent, serious chapters), but it's much better than I expected. ^-^  

Dead_Mokona

tshokoleti

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:58 pm
crunchyroll has the first episode subbed already. *squeals* xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:46 pm
I can't wait until the next episode is released!! I'm so excited!! biggrin  

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

Phinixs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:51 pm
i like it but they don't look quite the same...i think they looked better in the manga, then again most of the time thats how it turns out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:36 am
I am happy with the anime! The have such fitting voices!

The manga is still my preference XD and i found Zero xtrememly hot in the manga before the anime showed him haha

i cant wait for the other episodes to come out!

but i want to know more about the chess peices... thats a bit of a motif in the manga as well...  

MiladyMayhem

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:44 pm
Indigogold
DarkRose136

Can't betray the Cross's sexiness... But the one thing that bothers me about Zero is the color of hair and eyes. Having his eyes and hair the same color (especially grey) is just bleh for me.

The opening of the anime is putting a huge emphasis on the chess pieces, I'm still guessing at what the chess pieces mean. The queen was wrapped in the chains while Yuuki ran by, that might suggest something.... And how Zero shoots and breaks the Knight... Hmm I love the opening!
i laughed because he looks really white....and anorexic o.O' i thought his eyes were a light pink? I think they screwed up aidous voice too. *sigh* he's my second fav  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff