Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
~Super Sticky~ Read Before You Post! (UPDATED 5/3/10) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trey Alvari
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:18 pm
Lady Helena
I do not know if you have room or not, but can I be a mod? I am on Gaia everyday, usually all-day and I am a master of Final Fantasy, so I know, what is and what isn''t Final Fantasy related.

If need be, I can also run other RPs, if the main guy is running behind. Like I said, I am usually on every day, so I can keep it running. Plus, I know how Final Fantasy works in aspects to its stories as well as its inner workings, so I can run a good FFRP, if needed. Any of my RPs would be, heavily influenced by the action and drama of the actual FF. In that case I would require at least intermediate RPers with good writing and creative skills.
Ill talk to Xeronos and see if he wishes to have a few Rp Asstants and if he does then you will be hired as a Rp cordinator.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:51 am
Meh, i wanna be something, but dont know what, lol. Dont wanna just say " i wanna be this!!11!!!" so... mod if possible, but if not, i can be a recruiter..

Im on most of the day everyday after school, i get home from school around 5:15pm eastern time and i am most likely on the rest of the night.  

Delta-HawkTrot[Paladin]

Trey Alvari
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:56 am
Delta-HawkTrot[Paladin]
Meh, i wanna be something, but dont know what, lol. Dont wanna just say " i wanna be this!!11!!!" so... mod if possible, but if not, i can be a recruiter..

Im on most of the day everyday after school, i get home from school around 5:15pm eastern time and i am most likely on the rest of the night.
I'm About to make a thread on this But We do need the Jobs filed. The only things is Im trying to make sure our Mods and what not are not ganna just post once or twice and then leave. So One of the Requirements is that Im asking you to have 20 post in this guild but once you manage to do that you can go ahead Pm and Ill hire you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:20 pm
i could help out and be a recruiter, actually i already asked one of my friends to join, and she did, so i think i could handle some more recruiting if you want any others. 3nodding i'm usually online at the very least once a day.  

Sugoi Shoujo

DarkAuras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:40 pm
If you need any more recruiters I'll be one...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:46 am
Ok sure if you are both still intrested Just bump the threads when you can if some one post there contact me or one of the mods and tell them to invite that person. The threads on the job post.  

Trey Alvari
Crew

Penile Disfunction

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:21 am
i could run contest as a contest runner...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:38 am
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/Eldentine/ffaa.gif

plz add this to the banners

Ps: i cant get it any bigger and its not a link yet  

Penile Disfunction

_-0--Hikari--0-_
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:19 am
May ask what happened to the ID card idea?

I wasn't sure if it is still happening or not, so I made my own, as seen here:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it links directlly to the guild homepage, and also displays a claimed character (see "Claim a Character" sticky.)
If these look good and you want more, PM about it and we'll work something out.

Also, I'd like to volunteer to be contest coordinator if one is still required.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:52 am
About a job:

If needed i could be an rp assistant  

Gothic Sephiroth 671

soccer_boy_9

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:26 am
hi  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:41 am
noticed that this hadn't been addressed yet, so i'll make it a linking banner too...

User Image  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

Cute_An_Evil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:17 am
i most likly know more about final fantasy then any of you well not all but most, because there are alot of obbsesed ppl out there any MUWHAHAHAHAH  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:47 am
hey smile  

soccer_boy_9

Schmoe407145

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:48 pm
Well, I don't know if you guys still check this thread, but I'm willing to do anything that needs filled...I'm not sure if anything still does, I'm just trying to be helpful 3nodding
Oh, if you even considering allowing me to volunteer, know that I'm not in my usual time zone at the moment. I'm on (at the moments) throughout the day, from ten til ten, EST (At the moment), but am usually PST, same times. So, if anything is open, just PM me. Thanks!  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff