Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Okay this is just PATHETIC... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is she stupid, or what?
  YES
View Results

sarahsohma123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:07 pm
Okay, well my sister who is four years older than me sent me this on my profile:

Quote:
sarah101newbiesarah101newbie 04/08/2008 5:14 pm

Delete Comment
sarah101newbie

liek hi n i wuz juzt wundrin wat i shud do on mah maff hw n stuf so yuh wut r u doin i meen liek plz halp mee wiff mah maff hw cuz itz algabrah n i dnt git algabrah k so plz halp mee k k k k ????????????? NAO HALP PLZ

n plz plz plz stop callin meh bad @ spelin itz juzt liek i dnt cayre n plz plz plz dnt put dis on ur stoopid gild dat u joyned liek u sed u wuld do 2 da nxt 1 uv mah comnts if u do then u suk!!!!!!!!!

Any idea what it means?
I'll go ask her now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:17 pm
Okay I just asked her and she meant, "Like hi, and I was just wondering what I should do on my math homework and stuff so yeah, what are you doing? I mean like please help me with my math homework 'cause it's algebra and I don't get algebra, okay? So please help me okay, okay, okay? Now help please.

And please stop calling me bad at spelling... (BAD GRAMMAR) It's just like I don't care and please, please, please don't put this on your stupid guild that you joined like you said you would do to the next one of my comments. If you do then you suck."

Oops! Well she says that if I help her with her Algebra then I can post this...

I though that we all memorized Algebra in grade four... At least I did... Well anyway, please post your comments on my idiot sister... Ow, she just punched me I'll let you know!

Heh heh anyway, see ya!  

sarahsohma123

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:11 am
Sadly, a pet peeve of mine as a tutor is seeing the word "like" overused, along with unnecessary words.

I'll be honest with you, sarahsohma123. Maybe you shouldn't pick on your sister by posting, but that's just me; if she doesn't care, then let her frolic in her ignorance. She'll only get corrected by someone else later. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:58 pm
The very fact that I understood that drivel sends chills and quivers up my spine...  

Natsuri

sarahsohma123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:20 pm
Well she just punched me twice for it, but it's worth it, haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:32 am
You have a point, that is just pathetic, but my older brother is guilty of it too. He has emailed me, and not one word is actually a word.  

Isadorana

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:56 am
Isadorana
You have a point, that is just pathetic, but my older brother is guilty of it too. He has emailed me, and not one word is actually a word.
[shudders at the thought]  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:49 pm
Algebra is easy =(  

Siouxicide

pinkpink527

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:24 pm
I suck at algebra. I can't do math. I never have been able to understand it. But at least what I suck at in math, I make up for in other subjects. Like grammar.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:15 am
Original:

Quote:
sarah101newbiesarah101newbie 04/08/2008 5:14 pm

Delete Comment
sarah101newbie

liek hi n i wuz juzt wundrin wat i shud do on mah maff hw n stuf so yuh wut r u doin i meen liek plz halp mee wiff mah maff hw cuz itz algabrah n i dnt git algabrah k so plz halp mee k k k k ????????????? NAO HALP PLZ

n plz plz plz stop callin meh bad @ spelin itz juzt liek i dnt cayre n plz plz plz dnt put dis on ur stoopid gild dat u joyned liek u sed u wuld do 2 da nxt 1 uv mah comnts if u do then u suk!!!!!!!!!

My translation:

Quote:
Like, Hi! And I was just wondering what I should do on my math homework and stuff. So...yeah. What are you doing? I mean, like, please help me with my math homework because it's algebra and I don't get algebra, o.k.?
So please help me, o.k. o.k. o.k. o.k.? NOW HELP, PLEASE!

And please, please, please stop calling me bad at spelling, it's just, like, I don't care and please don't put this on your stupid guild that you joined, like you said you would do to the next one of my comments. If you do then you suck!

Heh...I'm on a roll today! I should start charging for these translations!

Anyway, your sister sounds angry, and you should go help her with her algebra.
I mean, "i dnt git algabrah!"  

Argent Wraith

YourLovelyBear

Beloved Bear

17,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:15 pm
Algebra is not hard unless you don't pay attention, sleep in class, or if you just have a hard time when it comes to comprehending things.
We understood most of what she said. Haha

black wolf-chan: Oh, my gosh... she sounds so retarded. How old is she?  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:43 am
My dear.... that was medium grade horrible grammar and spelling. However, if she wants help in algebra, she should make it easier for you to even understand a single word she wants to say, in turn for your help.  

Swell Sundae

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:54 am
You should see the im's my sister sends me- it's almost all abbreviations and letter-number hybrids.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:27 pm
Quote:

Translation:
Quote:
Like, Hi! And I was just wondering what I should do on my Math. How and stuff?[What?] So yeah, what are you doing? I mean, like, please help me with my math.[Math? You need more help with grammar!] How? Because it's algebra and I don't get algebra.[I don't get your spelling] Okay? Okay? Okay? Okay?[One okay is more than enough] NOW HELP PLEASE!

And please, please, please stop calling me bad at spelling.[Yeah, right] It's just like I don't care[obviously] and please, please, please don't put this on your stupid guild [haha] that you joined, like, you said you would do the next one of my comments[what?]. If you do, then you suck![You suck! ^^ ]

HAHAHA! Oh, dear God, that's funny! And painful, but nonetheless, funny. ^^  

Farrago

Proxy Codger

Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 pm
How old is your sister? I'm in 8th grade and I'm past "algebrah."
I'm in "gemtory." (I'm sure people who can't spell can do way better than that.)  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff