Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
oh really.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:19 pm
due to the fact on how this guild operates...I know this was a pre-discussed among the exclusive circle of friends...

but because of that event i'll be leaving...
but more absent rather than elusive...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:21 pm
I took it upon myself solely to demote you, neogoth, and michael RD because you were absent from the guild for 2-3 weeks, and they were absent since they applied for crew and earned it.

Instead of acting paranoid, you could either ask for your spot back and be active and hold it, or you could just be a regular member. You don't have to leave just because I demoted you for inactivity (I demote anyone who is inactive btw)  

nitnit
Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:23 pm
Double post ftw

Also, the fact that you've only returned 1 day after I demoted you only shows that you only cared to have the position, and didn't care about being active here... or makes it look that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:32 pm
well it just pissed me off that you didnt warn me or anything or else iw ould of explained my absense...and although i tried to code what i said( as a way to filter out who was apart of this) I tried to say i would still be in the guild..but when i feel like it..instead of feeling like i have to be here becuase i am a crew..

and the fact that that thread looking for new crew memebers didnt help me feel like taking my position back  

16bit-Plumber

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:37 pm
I cannot even delete this damn thread... this convo shouldnt be here to entertain everyone..delete it and we will continue this in pm..or not...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:41 pm
Wut? You just contradicted yourself, you said that you're leaving because you're not longer crew, but you also just said that you don't want to feel bound to the guild for being a crew member...

If you want to be a crew member you have to at least try to log on and post/moderate/help out daily... if you want to simply come on once a week or something, then you can do so as a normal member...  

nitnit
Captain

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:00 pm
argh..your stressing me out...there is really no point to having this convo..becuase the more we talk to more you try to turn me into the bad guy to justify your actions

so let me restate what i said earlier...
1)I will not be re-appling for my position
Reason: I did enough and it's time for me to rest

2)I wont be leaving this guild, but I will less active
Reason:I'm no longer a mod so i'm not required to be here

yeah that basically sums up what i was trying to say before..well nitnit it was a long run and although we did not start off on the greatest of terms I have grown to respect you....
but i still dont apporve on how you conduct some of your actions..you should work on that  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:14 pm
But you weren't active as a mod for a good month.  

nitnit
Captain

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:35 pm
nitnit
But you weren't active as a mod for a good month.
not my fualt...pc broke....Which why you should of contacted me..but whats done is done  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:37 am
No, that's why you should have contacted me, or posted here that your PC is broke and you won't be active - then I would have most likely demodded you, and gave you your modship as soon as you return.

Kind of like how in the demotion message I clearly wrote "Once you return you'll get your spot back" but instead of saying "ok, I'm back, crew spot please?" you bawwwwed -_-  

nitnit
Captain

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:57 pm
O.o?
"nitnit also provided this reason for this action:
Sorry, please be more active to be a moderator."

yeah you didnt say that..even though there is no hostility in that comment to lead me to my actions...

anyways...

i couldnt have let you know becuase my pc was broken...virus attack...
it was bricked untill i fixed it

and becuase i moved out of my city none of my other pc hotspots was any were near me...

but the only reason i got pissed is becuase i didnt get any warning about this....did you at least put a thread up stateing that you would be randomly demoting people?

if you did then i will gladly say my apolos...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:12 pm
rom what I read he wasn't randomly demoting people, only inactive members. Considering you didn't tell anyone (or just nitnit) about your inability to use the computer, I wowould say its pretty logivial of him to demote you, just ask for your spot back. I am sure he will give it to you.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:29 pm
That's pretty much what I said in this thread. You still made 0 effort to tell anyone you were leaving for a while, and you only made a thread the day after I demoted you.

I also demoted neogoth and michael RD for their inactivity, and they too have an ample opportunity to get it back if they want to be active and earn it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:14 am
......people yes i wasnt there..we already talked about that..what i am asking is did you inform anyone that you was going to do this?

all i'm saying is I wouldnt have resorted to this if there was a pre-statement saying that the follwing would be demoted...

if someone bring up the fact that i didnt tell nitnit about my absence I will snap..becuase it was impossible to do so  

16bit-Plumber

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:25 pm
If you had no way to contact me saying that you were going to be inactive, then how would I be able to warn you in advance?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff