Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Black Knights the Official Code Geass guild

Back to Guilds

code, geass, official 

Tags: Code, Geass, Lelouch, Rebellion 

Reply The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)
OMG!!!! I JUST WATCHED EPISODE 1 OF CODE GEASS R2!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_rux

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:34 pm
WARNING!!!!!!!!! MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i just watched the first episode of code geass r2!!!!! and wtf i barely understood any of it...! i wanted to know if any1 elae had seen it and if they have i want to know wat they thought of it all.... smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:07 pm
Umm that's nice, and it's suppose to be confusing. It was an amnesia plot device that happened after a time skip. It's a marketing ploy to get you to keep watching, increase their ratings, and earn them money through ads.

Though, I'm speaking for the people who watch it live on the television in Japan. o-o;;

SirBaka
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Three Leaf Ivy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:50 pm
It was meh. neutral It'll get better once they explain stuff for the people who aren't new to the series, but for an introductory episode, it was fine. A lot of people complained about how the ending was exactly the same as the first episode's from the first season, but what better way to show exactly what the geass is capable of?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:01 am
I saw it, but through different times of the day. I watched the first half of the episode before Dial-up decided to be cruel on me and cut my connection.

I was able to finish the other half on 3 in the morning =^=

I'm excited for episode 4, WAIII GUILFOOOOORRRD! *runs off to make a layout*  

Distant Avalon

Unbeatable Survivor

3,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:39 pm
It was a highly anticipated event for my brother and me. He popped popcorn because it was so special... 3nodding
The new opening doesn't have the same inspirational feeling to it as the first season, but I liked the part when they say "I continue to fly".
The amnesia part really got on my nerves...and since I'm re-learning about the Holocaust, the way Britannia treats Elevens were almost exactly what I learned in global history...(although the flames weren't purple ._-)
Lastly...I like how Britannians escape from teachers. It's very well planned out o.+.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:39 pm
YORUlCHl
It was a highly anticipated event for my brother and me. He popped popcorn because it was so special... 3nodding
The new opening doesn't have the same inspirational feeling to it as the first season, but I liked the part when they say "I continue to fly".
The amnesia part really got on my nerves...and since I'm re-learning about the Holocaust, the way Britannia treats Elevens were almost exactly what I learned in global history...(although the flames weren't purple ._-)
Lastly...I like how Britannians escape from teachers. It's very well planned out o.+.

it was very special for me to and i cant wsait for the next episode!!!!!  

anime_rux

anime_rux

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:40 pm
SirBaka
Umm that's nice, and it's suppose to be confusing. It was an amnesia plot device that happened after a time skip. It's a marketing ploy to get you to keep watching, increase their ratings, and earn them money through ads.

Though, I'm speaking for the people who watch it live on the television in Japan. o-o;;

probably but i wish they wouldnt do that....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:19 pm
YORUlCHl
yeah! i like how they escape gym class to go gamble playing chess XD  

shugo470

The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces