Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited?
  Of course you silly girl!
  Im still weird about it...
View Results

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:20 pm
Now For those of you who DO NOT want to see any part of the movie until it comes out, click the back button NOW.

As for you curious people ET did a behind the scenes thing on the Twilight movie. These clips have actual movie footage so you have been warned.

ET Twilight

I am pretty sure no one has put this up in this forum, but if I over looked something- I apologize.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's actually pretty cool, the fighting scenes and stuff. But Nikki Reed isn't as hot as she seemed in the pictures. Robert..just still isn't hot. Kristen Stewart is a whole different story though. Which reminds me!!
April 9! It's Kristen's birthday today!!!!

I'll be putting that link along with some other ones on tomorrow's update in the Twilight Information thread. I didnt' want to do it today because there was already an update today and people might miss this one.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:33 am
I think it's coming together nicely. ^_^
But I didn't even know Kristen's birthday was yesterday. Is she 18 now?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:20 am
Lol, I'm in love with Kristen Stewart and I've been acknowledging her birthday every year for the past 4 years. I can't believe I almost forgot yesterday..too much school work I bet..
But yes, she's 18 now

KiraLight
Crew

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:11 pm
That is pretty cool, I can't wait to see more!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:14 pm
Is that the Ballet Room? I donn't see any mirrors, and it looks super big Dx. And are they just exaggerating that Edward can fly? Or did they go to far with the vampire 'powers' DDD:
someone please help me.

And holy jeezus , I think Nikki Reed looks like ... not like Nikki Reed. She looks so pale and like how I imagined Rosalie , just a tad less pretty. - I always loved NIkki Reed , so dont bash me xD-

beiber_fever69

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:21 pm
! R A ! N B O W !
Is that the Ballet Room? I donn't see any mirrors, and it looks super big Dx. And are they just exaggerating that Edward can fly? Or did they go to far with the vampire 'powers' DDD:
someone please help me.

And holy jeezus , I think Nikki Reed looks like ... not like Nikki Reed. She looks so pale and like how I imagined Rosalie , just a tad less pretty. - I always loved NIkki Reed , so dont bash me xD-

My only annoyance at this point is the flying thing. I mean, it seems like all vampire movies, the vampires fly rolleyes
Maybe that's how they are gonna make it seem like they're moving really fast. I hope that's what it is...flying is so...well, it's been done.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:26 pm
Yeah, that's what I was wondering. Are Edward and James flying? Or are they just jumping really far...

But yeah..what happened to Nikki Reed..after seeing pictures I finally accepted her as actually being hot..not Evie Zamora..*shudder*
I guess they jsut used alot of makeup mad d

KiraLight
Crew

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:37 pm
Aqua Anjel@: Ugh god I know D;; Im sorry , but I can NOT imagine Edward flyling ' Edwards so mysterious & sexy with his FLYING self- . No.--!!!
Maybe they're like you said just running real fast. xD

Kira@: Pahaha. Makeup Fakedown

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:50 pm
Maybe he's throwing himself at James?  

LiM3 TAFFY

misleading space shibe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:39 pm
LiM3 TAFFY
Maybe he's throwing himself at James?

I think that's what he's doing too.
It doesn't look like flying to me anyway.

It won't look like flying
until I see some DBZ-esque scenes in the air. xD

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces