Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Twilight Video Game Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If there was a video game, would you play it?
  Yes
  No
  Squeee~ Pixelated Edward!!
View Results

caught blue handed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:26 pm
does anyone think that with the release of the movie in december that there will be a twilight video game to follow??
i think they might, as its fairly common to see video games of movies these days.
but i dont know weather i would initially like it.
what do you think??
and if there is a game, would you play it??

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:06 pm
It depends on the kind of movie because their is not a game for Juno or I am Legend! If there was a game I would most likely play it!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:11 pm
I'm not really in to video games....but i guess it'll be cool. They'll have how many animals can you kill as a vampire. lol. Then there will be an Alice shopping spree level.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:07 pm
Oh god no.
What would it be about? You're Bella and have to go to school and have to deal with that drama and go through the plot with Edward and Jacob?
I couldn't see it as a game... It doesn't seem like one of those movie/book to game types to me. stare

I definatly wouldn't play it for the sake of (what's left of) my sanity.  

Atlacamani

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Twilight? A video game? It would have a pretty stupid plot if you ask me. Bella doesn't do anything, Edward saves her from everything and then in teh huge fight at the end Bella is unconscious. I guess it could be from the POV of Edward, but it'd still be pretty dumb. His life consists of going to school pointlessly, talking to Bella then watching Bella sleep...He doesn't fight enough for it to be a fighting game..
Yeah, it wouldn't make a very good video game.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:21 pm
Movie VG's I find stupid and unplayable unless it's Harry Potter.
And I hate games with "damsels in distress".

LiM3 TAFFY

edwards_little_bella

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:43 pm
That is going a little toooo far..Love the books, but, every book gone video game seems to suck..really bad..and if they do, the will make it suck really bad..plus..what would they do..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:07 pm
I'm enough of a fan-tard to actually buy and play the game, if one did indeed exist. But hey, that's just who I am. I did the same thing with Eragon though. So sooooooo disappointing.  

IceKittyeKat

EvilWarlordGu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:13 pm
well, maybe if it was a dating sim...lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:22 am

If it was something like Assassin's Creed, yes. You could play as a vampire amassing an army, a la Eclipse, rather than stick to a book plot. I'd want the ability to seduce and kill brutally.

Calamity Rose

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

circus_freakshow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:17 am
Sad to say, I will play it. Even if it sucks...... that is just how I role man..... just how I roll....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:01 pm
it would be cool if u could create your own character and live among bella and edward or even lead your own live in forks or as an volturi or something
then maybe  

LexiLu Latte

Fifii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:25 pm
i pray there isn't  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:41 pm
KiraLight
Twilight? A video game? It would have a pretty stupid plot if you ask me. Bella doesn't do anything, Edward saves her from everything and then in teh huge fight at the end Bella is unconscious. I guess it could be from the POV of Edward, but it'd still be pretty dumb. His life consists of going to school pointlessly, talking to Bella then watching Bella sleep...He doesn't fight enough for it to be a fighting game..
Yeah, it wouldn't make a very good video game.

lawlz
Sounds better than the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix video game. All you do is clean everything.

the house of gaunt

Fashionable Flatterer

10,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mizuko Aquarian

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:32 pm
I would play it.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items