Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Wazzup?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDA_Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:23 pm
Hey, I joined here about sometime last weekend.. I've really enjoyed it so far. I'd like to thank the person who invited me though you aren't on my friends list and I don't even know you. So far I already have about 70 posts on the forum.

My name is Matt and my favorite sports are basketball, football, and basketball. I love movies - mostly [sport] comedies.. and other interests are video games, writing, etc. etc.

I'm also searching for some more friends so please add me!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:23 am
Hiya! I'll add you! Nice to meet you!

I'm Ty. You may call me whatever you like. I love all sports (especially volleyball), except soccer (mainly because I'm no good at it) and I really like sport comedies too! Thrillers are awesome as well, and Disney movies are great... Well, I love movies in general.

I like reading, writing, drawing and am addicted to mariokart. Yayz for Toad!

Well, there's a pretty brief presentation of meself. Ciao!  

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

MDA_Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:37 am
Ty Phoxx

I'm Ty. You may call me whatever you like. I love all sports (especially volleyball), except soccer (mainly because I'm no good at it) and I really like sport comedies too! Thrillers are awesome as well, and Disney movies are great... Well, I love movies in general.

Bonjour!

I'm a big sports fanatic too, my top three being basketball, football, and baseball. Funny thing is, I hated ALL sports until the 2005-2006 NBA Finals, when my now-day favorite team, the Dallas Mavericks were in the Finals, as my dad pointed out. Sure they lost, but that is how I came hooked on basketball.

Soccer, along with tennis, golf, and NASCAR (if NASCAR counts as a sport) are the ones I really think are boring.

Thanks for adding me!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:22 am
MDA_Tycoon
Ty Phoxx

Bonjour!

I'm a big sports fanatic too, my top three being basketball, football, and baseball. Funny thing is, I hated ALL sports until the 2005-2006 NBA Finals, when my now-day favorite team, the Dallas Mavericks were in the Finals, as my dad pointed out. Sure they lost, but that is how I came hooked on basketball.

Soccer, along with tennis, golf, and NASCAR (if NASCAR counts as a sport) are the ones I really think are boring.

Thanks for adding me!

Bonjour to you (funny you say that, I speak french)
No prob! lol, honestly, I don't follow sport competitions much anymore (don't watch TV as much), I enjoy playing them better.
Aw, come on, tennis is awesome! Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal!!
And soccer is great to watch too, okay, the french teams suck this year, or so they say, but we should have totally won the World Cup against the Italians! (when was that already? Two summers ago?) Anyways, I'm bummed that I didn't get to see the 1998 win.
And what in the world is NASCAR?  

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

MDA_Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:17 pm
Ty Phoxx
MDA_Tycoon
Ty Phoxx

Bonjour!

Thanks for adding me!

Bonjour to you (funny you say that, I speak french)
No prob! lol, honestly, I don't follow sport competitions much anymore (don't watch TV as much), I enjoy playing them better.
Aw, come on, tennis is awesome! Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal!!
And soccer is great to watch too, okay, the french teams suck this year, or so they say, but we should have totally won the World Cup against the Italians! (when was that already? Two summers ago?) Anyways, I'm bummed that I didn't get to see the 1998 win.
And what in the world is NASCAR?
Ha. Bonjour is the only French I know.. except the language when people say, "Excuse my French". That's the only other French I know. And NASCAR is racing.. Like, thirty cars racing around the same round track for hundreds of laps and several hours. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:06 pm
Hello smile  

Ursaula

xXDragon FoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:34 pm
WOW! I would love to see you get raped! seriously you don't give private info online...you know all those missing children? Talking online, said lets meet, got there, kidnapped parents left already...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:35 pm
hey im 21 from nz, i love movies and I love this guild i can chat forever...

whats nz most of u are thinkin well ask me???  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

_-BoOm BoX iT-_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:57 am
hii biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:35 am
^__^ hello again biggrin  

Ursaula

Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers