Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:23 pm
AIM RP Log - Felyn & Kisoni
Sewti & Panu Panu

Sewti had stirred from her bed among the leaves early in the morning, when the sun was just up and hues of red and orange still smudged the horizon. Kisi always did like to sleep late, and any time without her companion was peaceful. She adored her, but her constant bickering was enough to make Sewti want to fwap her right in the face with her tail.

With a soft hum, she broke through the foliage of the jungle, coming out to the small cove where she had encountered the other male a couple of days before. She wasn't there looking for him - she was there because she liked the cove. With a smile she made her way to a group of rocks settled in the shallow waters, not much taller than head-level, but a good perch none-the-less. She leapt up, spraying water around her as she did so, and settled down comfortably to get a bit of a sunbath in the early morning.

"Good morning!" A deepening voice called from somewhere--though there was no one in sight. Beyond that, silence spread across the cove. Occassionally a bird whistled, or the breeze rustled through the leaves, but the voice didn't come again. Perhaps it was waiting on her to respond.

Sewti's head turned slowly in the direction she heard the voice, bright eyes trying to figure out just where it had come from. She narrowed her eyes, though she couldn't find a single soul. "Good morning?" she called back softly, standing up slowly and turning around upon her rock. Who in the world was that?

"How are you?" the voice called back quite jovily. Once again, there was no indication as to where, precicely the voice was coming from--but it was quite close and clear.

Sewti blinked as she turned around atop her rocky perch, narrowing her eyes at random bits of nothing. Who in the world was talking to her, or what was talking to her? Was she going crazy? Maybe it was magic. "Uh, I'm alright, at least I think so. What about.. you?" She paused, cocking her head to to the side, awaiting the answer. Who in the hell was it and where were they hiding? If Kisi was playing a trick on her, she was going to bury that little twit up to her head in the beachsand.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:25 pm
"oh i'm just peachy. Perfectly lovely morning, you know. The fish seem to be congretgating too--must be their nesting ground or... whatever you call it. Lots of good eating, anyway." The voice continued. It still didn't reveal itself, though a slight laughter in the notes might lead one to assume that he saw her confusion and thought it quite funny indeed.

She furrowed her brows, a slight growl of irritance on her mug. Oh, she heard the amusement in the tone, and now she was SURE someone had to be playing some kind of joke on her. "Who in the hell is are you? Or, rather, WHERE are you?" She was irritated, and coupled with her lack of patience, it was probably just a while longer before she actually snapped.

"you can't see me?" He asked a bit. Near the bottom of her rock, a dune of sand moved and the lion she'd met a few days ago revealed himself--nearly completely buried under the sand. Though he had a thatch of black mane growing in, a mixture of rocks and seweed had hidden that where sand could not. He'd been totally invisible until he'd moved. The male grinned. "I was in plain sight."

She narrowed her eyes on him, tail lashing behind her as she watched him. That big goofy grin of his! "I oughta.." with a smirk, she hunched down and pounced in the span of a few seconds and launched herself off the rock. Aiming right for it, paws outstretched, she meant to tackle the brute - she wanted to see him move with all that sand and junk covering him!

He tried! He did try.. but that didn't mean it was going to work. Indeed, it didn't, he just made his own being bowled over more painful since he was turned to the side when she hit him. Yet he didn't consider it a real attack--not yet, anyway. Instead the male laughed and tried to twist around to retaliate, batting at her heavily, though harmlessly, with his paws.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:32 pm
As she landed, she half stumbled over his bigger form, and then her paws sunk deep into the sand. So as he batted, she simply flopped over, landing with a soft 'ooph'. She let out a loud peal of laughter, her tail batting at him as she turned away. Shifting her paws, she sprayed a wave of sand in his direction with the first one she managed to free.

He caught it full in the face--thankfully his eyes were closed--and gaged about his laughter. The male got to his feet finally, shaking sand from his form, then leapt upon her in turn, standing over her form and batting at her sides like he would have with any of his sisters.

She let out a soft laugh, squirming underneath of him as she was triumphed. Her paws reached up, pushing at his neck and his face, trying to make him back away. "Alright, alright, get off of me you big oaf!" she grumbled, though her grin remained in place.

Panu laughed a little and danced away. He turned to face her, paws and shoulders down as his bum wriggled in the air. It was like a huge kid, really, and he continued to fix her with that loping grin of his. "Nevah! my dear, i say nevah challenge the king."

She quirked a brow at him from where she lay on her back, an amused smirk replacing her grin. "And what are you the king of, you big ol' brute? King of the muddy sand dune?" She let out a cackle, scrambling up in a spray of sand in nearly every direction, leaping straight into the water with a torrent of salty water drops.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:34 pm
That brought back a sting from home, and Panu's grin actually faltered. He pretended that it didn't hurt, though--much better to pretend it didn't hurt. He laughed, instead, and raced in after her. When his own splash settled he batted water into her face, "King of your face." it didn't have to make sense.

She yelped as a flood of salt water filled her eyes, squeezing them shut with a groan as she splashed her own limbs back at him. She had no idea that her comment had hurt, and she had no idea what it might of meant to him in the slightest. As far as she was concerned, he was just the same as her - a wandering rogue that had left home. "You're a big.. doofus!" she shouted, though it was still in good nature. Prying open her itchy eyes she huffed at him dramatically and began to swim away, across the cove.

Panu ducked under the water while she splashed at him, to avoid getting hit too badly. He was used to salt water--used to the sting, and so he was able to open his eyes and look about them while under it. He missed her yell, but trailed after her when she began to swim away. Her tail drifted about and he reached to tug on it.

She let out another yelp as he tugged at her tail, turning around swiftly in the water to peer down at the brute beneath the surface. With a playful growl she leapt, diving under, and doing her best to ignore the sting of salt against her eyes. She aimed straight for him, though slightly awkward beneath the water, and aimed a bat at his face - not that it would hurt much with the water slowing her motions down.

He tried not to laugh at her clumsiness under the water, not that he was any better! It didn't hurt, ven though he couldn't really dodge. He had to kick his way up to the surface, though, a second later and gasp for some air.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:38 pm
She blinked rapidly as the swirl of his actions threw a torrent of bubbles pecking at her face. Seconds later she surfaced after him, but spluttering and coughing as she gasped for air, spitting out some of the salty water that had unfortunately gotten into her mouth during her scramble for the surface. "Uggh," she groaned out, "that tastes bloody awful."

"Yeah, its why we don't drink it!" he snickered. There wasn't anything mean about his laughter, though and he turned to head back to shore. There he drug himself onto the beach and shook himself out, suddenly a soggy shaggy monster, that was laughing a great deal. "You're really not used to the ocean, are you?"

She just made a face at him as he began to swim back to shore, though moments after she simply followed suit. She reached the shore a little slower than he did, but she reached it none-the-less. "No," she said with a sigh as she flopped down onto the sand, her wet body picking up a nice coating of it, "but I've only been near it for a little while, so why would I be? I like it well enough, though. Think I might stay.."

"No reason, I was just curious," He shrugged and sat down where the wind could dry him. "It was weird when i left--this being my proper place and all. I've met a good number that are recent to it, though, that seem to love it."

She yawned slowly and rolled over onto her back, letting her forepaws rest against her chest. "I don't see why they wouldn't. It's got plenty of food, lots of stuff to do, and the breeze keeps you cool. I wouldn't go back home if my life depended on it." She smirked, shutting her eyes, letting the sun shine down on her, "Kisi likes it too, she's just too much of a pain to say so."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:44 pm
"Where is your home?" He asked curiously.

She shrugged slightly, opening one eye and tilting her head so that she could look at him. "It was everywhere, but mostly in the plains. Momma and Daddy traveled everywhere, and me and my brothers tagged along until we got older." She shrugged, looking up at the sky, letting her eyes settled upon the fluffy clouds above them. "I've never really had any specific place to call home, I guess, my parents made home wherever they were."

"Mmm.. so it'd be rather hard for you not to be back at your home unless you settled down somewhere." Panu considered and rubbed his chin with one paw. Well it made sense to him, anyway.

She frowned as she tried to figure it, and after a moment she simply nodded rather slowly. "Yeah, I suppose that makes sense. Everywhere would be home as long as I was roaming, but whereever I settled wouldn't be because I've never settled before." Her brows furrowes slightly, but after a moment, she simply nodded as if she were confirming that what she had said actually did make sense.

"Exactly!" Panu grinned. It was nice to have someone that actually understood the way his brain worked--lord knew he'd never gotten much of that at home. He looked over at her with a chuckle. On impulse one paw darted out to poke her side, "you should come home with me, then. Its settled, and its a cove like this one."  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:50 pm
She rolled over onto her belly as he poked at her with a paw, batting away his paw with a bit of a quirked brow settling into place. "With you, eh?" she said softly, her tail creating a fan-like feature in the sand behind her as she let it snake in her own deliberation. "I suppose I could, one cove really can't be much different from the next, can it?" She shrugged lightly, turning her eyes up to him, "I've just never really been a part of a pride before and.. a bunch of lions might make Kisi nervous."

"They can, just not normally," He replied with a nod. There was a pause, then a chuckle, "Well she's your muse, so they wouldn't touch her. a Muse-guide is off limits, otherwise it could get very confusing."

She furrowed her brows at him as he started talking about Muses, the thoughts of the cove temporarily forgotten. "She's my what?" she asked, confusion leaking into her voice, though there was no hint of judgement in the slightest. She supposed she better figure out what made the pride tick before she went and joined anyway, right?

"Muse guide.." He blinked, "Every lion's soul comes from the muses, you know... and i assumed with the way you two acted towards one another that she was your guide back to your proper form.."

She nodded slowly at his words, turning to look up at the sky. She had no idea what the muses were, although she could guess that it perhaps had something to do with nature, and other non-lion creatures if Kisi was considered one. "I dunno what she is, other than a pain in my butt," she said with a weak smile, tail flickering. She turned back to him, but nodded slowly, "but she's been stuck to me like glue since we were both younger, so maybe she is.. this muse guide you're talking about." She let her smile widen, her paws drawing little circles in the sand idley, "I think I'll talk to her, I don't think she'll mind. Maybe a pride will be good for us, and it sounds pleasant enough."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:44 pm
He nodded, knowing better than to push the subject. Instead he smiled and nodded, "You might like it. If you don't.. my family always welcomes travelers, since we came from travelers ourselves. Its a good resting point for anyone who wanders."

She nodded slowly, glancing over her shoulder at the cove she had become familiar with over the past few months. Pushing herself slowly to her paws, tail whipping behind her slowly. "You'll be here, right?" she turned her eyes onto him. She didn't know where else he would go, but it was good to ask.

"yeah." He nodded with a shrug, "I don't plan on moving for a good while. As if to emphasize that point, the male flopped down into the sand--he was dry enough now that it wouldn't form a second coat on him--to take a mid-morning nap. Ahhh sleep, wonderful thing that was.

"Then, I'll be back later," she said with a smile, shaking her fur out to get rid of the majority of the sand that had collected. Then with a little nod, she slipped off towards the jungle where she had left Kisi last.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces