Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilWarlordGu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:40 am
My friends and I are all waiting for the BIG THREE (In order):

1. Wedding
2. Sex
3. Vampire Bella

Would you cry if one of these didn't happen? Would you prefer if one of these didn't happen? I think I'd have a complete breakdown and huddle in the corner of my room sobbing if any one of these three did not occur in Breaking dawn...

Wedding must happen for sex (Edwards idea), Sex must happen before vampire-astic fun (Bella's idea), Vampire must happen for them to stay together (logic's idea). If one thing doesn't go down, it all falls like a house of cards (which I cannot make, by the way...)!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:04 am
Some may be in a future book(if there is one)

We also have to wait and see the reason behind why Bella isn't effected by Edward or Jane's powers....

xoMeep

ktpohgee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:10 pm
i don't think that she's going to get turned into a vampire quite yet. maybe not at all because her weird imunity to edward and janes power might stop that from happening, there's definatly something up there

heart
but they are def getting married, and all that comes with it wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:30 pm
well she says that she probably isnt gonna write another one, but shes keeping possibibity open cuz "it would b 2 sad" 2 say t's final sad she said in interview w/ borders link:http://www.bordersmedia.com/shows/borderspresents/meyer.asp

but there r some like 12 year olds that read this and stephenie meyer may not wanna put that in 4 them, u know? but seeing as it MAY b last book, she probably will put it all in, even though i have no idea how she will. i also think bella will bcome a vampire, xcept stephenie won't write about it cuz torture is just 2 much, what do u think?  

piercing_golden_eyes

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:15 am
I Don't Want Her To Become A Vampire.

And Piercing_Golden_Eyes; If 12 Year olds did read Twilight, there obviously very Literate, And Literate people can normally manage with that type of thing,
I know quite a few 12 year olds reading Twilight;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:10 am
piercing_golden_eyes
well she says that she probably isnt gonna write another one, but shes keeping possibibity open cuz "it would b 2 sad" 2 say t's final sad she said in interview w/ borders link:http://www.bordersmedia.com/shows/borderspresents/meyer.asp

but there r some like 12 year olds that read this and stephenie meyer may not wanna put that in 4 them, u know? but seeing as it MAY b last book, she probably will put it all in, even though i have no idea how she will. i also think bella will bcome a vampire, xcept stephenie won't write about it cuz torture is just 2 much, what do u think?

Carlisle and Edward may just like....give her some drug to knock her out for a while until the pain is over...so she'll just wake up as a vampire  

xoMeep

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:58 pm
xoMeep
piercing_golden_eyes

Carlisle and Edward may just like....give her some drug to knock her out for a while until the pain is over...so she'll just wake up as a vampire

Could happen! I just hope Edward stays with Bella!  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:39 pm
GO TEAM EDWARD!!!

xoMeep

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:08 pm
I bet Bella would be an uber strong vampire when she gains control of herself. I mean with her being able to block Jane and Edward's powers.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:41 pm
yes. I believe bella and Edward are getting married. But hmm
the bella as a vampire.. im stuck..i dont know about that..  

HRH_Chrisroshanco

The_Valentine_Sister1

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:58 pm
Punky-Perfect
xoMeep
piercing_golden_eyes

Could happen! I just hope Edward stays with Bella!

but if they knocked her out she might not remmeber being human  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:17 pm
ktpohgee
i don't think that she's going to get turned into a vampire quite yet. maybe not at all because her weird imunity to edward and janes power might stop that from happening, there's definatly something up there

heart
but they are def getting married, and all that comes with it wink

Edward and Jane's powers are in the mind Alice explained that in Eclipse. If you think about it becoming a Vampire is possible it affects her body. It doesn't center on her mind because James nearly turned her into one if Edward hadn't managed to suck the venom out she would have been a vampire.  

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

PsycoMachine

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:02 pm
xoMeep
piercing_golden_eyes

im not so sure that would work... sweatdrop

but they better get married!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:11 am
The wedding and sex is an almost guarantee, but the vampire, although I think its the most logical and rational choice, is the only one up for debate. It really depends on how cruel Stephanie Meyer wants to be, because she IS capable of disappointing the audience for the sake of her characters (New Moon anyone?) but so far its clear that they want to go through with it.  

Chocovash3

PsycoMachine

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:37 am
i know...

but either way if she doesnt become a vampire, if they have sex he might hurt her..

he did mention that sweatdrop  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces