Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
SEX! (slightly mature discussion) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilWarlordGu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:03 am
So, the question that's been on the minds of me and my friends is HOW!?
I mean logistically, how can edward have sex?
I suppose, being mythical and all, it probably has no answer, but think of these things:

1. Blood Flow? None in Vampires, just venom. No heart beat=no pumping of blood to area's that will probably need it during Breaking Dawn.
2. COLD! ow!
3. The obvious: she could snap like a little twig.

BUT, #1 is my BIGGEST question!

and so, while pondering this, I said: well, maybe male vampires are just always "standing at the ready?"
Ok, so this is the best that I can come up with! I'm sure high school for eternity would be SUCH a joy if that were the case rolleyes
Anyone else have a theory? really now, think about it. It's driving my little brain to madness, yet i know it doesn't matter cause there's no such thing as a Vampire! Ah! There are so many other logistically impossible things about them, why chose THIS topic to worry about? Maybe I'm just a perv... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:27 pm
I was wondering about that too! I mean is his soldier already at attention or does venom act do that....I don't know maybe we're reading to much into this but honest curiosity isn't bad.
So anyways....maybe since He's already like stone everywhere else, his...uhh male part is already hard?  

Aqua Anjel

IceKittyeKat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:31 pm
I have thought of this. I wonder how a vampire could and in almost every vampire story that I know of they all get a little busy. Ponder Ponder Ponder.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:39 pm
I'm still wondering in what way he'll hurt Bella doing it. D:
LIKE, I need details...

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:11 pm
Bella said he was like a brick wall (all stone) that would have to hurt!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:19 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
I'm still wondering in what way he'll hurt Bella doing it. D:
LIKE, I need details...

PRACTICALY just took the words right out of my mouth... xd

especially the no details part... eek

...icky xp ...

Miamiakima

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Since this question has been asked sooo many times, Stephenie kind of answered it on as one of the Lexicon PCs. But it was a really boring and uninformative answer. This is what she said

Q. Can vampires have sex?

A. Yes. Don’t think I haven’t put a lot of thought into this one. I’m not going to get technical, but rest assured, it is entirely possible.

But what gets me, is how selfish Bella is. She wants to have sex with Edward before she becomes a vampire. If that happens Edward has to be SUPER careful that he doesn't tear her in half. He probably wouldn't even feel any pleasure while doing it. Sure the sex would be good for Bella, but seriously, how much will Edward enjoy it?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:56 pm
personally i never really thought about it

i guess, because another book a read the vampires had complete control over that kind of thing
the girls even had control over the release of their eggs

but then again, this book allowed vampires to become pregnant, so it probably isn't the same

but i still think that them just willing it, is a little more likely then venom

the only reason i think that is because i kinda doubt that their heart (which is dead) pumps venom throughout their body  

Soundtrack to your Murder

Kyra_Riddick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:05 pm
Well maybe because they have venom instead of bllod that certain area will fill with venom instead... kinda like how the blood flows there... idk I try not to destroy the illusion that they will have sex one day. And personally I think Edward has enough control that he wont break and/or crush Bella like a twig I mean he hasn't yet he knows how to handle humans right? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:21 pm
Yeah..but I'm pretty sure Edward is a virgin...so..who knows how he'll act when he finally does it...
I still think they should wait until Bella turns. Hard vampire sex is probably a lot more fun, no?

KiraLight
Crew

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:58 pm
Maybe he'll kill Bella in the process.
AHAHAHA-HA-..ha.
snort.

noo.
but anyways , we'll find out in Breaking Dawn.
Anticipation- antipa-ay-tion.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:13 am
! R A ! N B O W !
Maybe he'll kill Bella in the process.
AHAHAHA-HA-..ha.
snort.

noo.
but anyways , we'll find out in Breaking Dawn.
Anticipation- antipa-ay-tion.

lol
I can't wait any longer!!!!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Kagura1889

Obsessive Gekko

6,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:27 pm
The erection thing is a really interesting question....If he is hard but flaccid sweatdrop Maybe he can force imbibed blood into his *cough* parts somehow.

She could use him like a sex toy if he kept still. rolleyes just a thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:03 pm
I personally think that vampires can get it up. Cause think about it, if they couldn't Esme, Rosalie, and Alice would be pretty bored between hunting trips.

Also, I agree with the girl who said that Bella was being selfish. Besides, if I was having sex with Edward, I wouldn't want him to be careful.  

Nekoei

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:40 pm
Nekoei
I personally think that vampires can get it up. Cause think about it, if they couldn't Esme, Rosalie, and Alice would be pretty bored between hunting trips.

Also, I agree with the girl who said that Bella was being selfish. Besides, if I was having sex with Edward, I wouldn't want him to be careful.

lol, I agree with all that!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces