Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
The Azure Knights Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  Azure Kite
  Azure Balmung
  Azure Orca
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:27 pm
I've been wondering this for a while, but why do you think no one in the R:2 version of The World has noticed that Tri-Edge looks like Kite from R:1? Most people knew who Kite was. Did most of the R:1 players quite playing when R:1 stopped?

Why did Kuhn not say anything when he saw Azure Balmung and Azure Orca in the Arena when he and Haseo fought Sirius? Kuhn is actually Seig from R:1. right? Didn't he want to challenge Balmung or something or Balmung was his idol? I thought maybe Kuhn would say something. :0
Did he forget about Balmung when he woke up from his coma?
What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:21 pm
I would think that Kuhn forgot about them. I mean, Sora forgot everything about The World, didn't he? The same probably happened to Tonomari-kun [Kuhn ;P ] but not as severe. I've wondered about this too, and that's what I came up with.

As for Kite, I'm sure a few people would recognize him if they actually *saw* him. I don't think Azure Kite would make himself that easy to spot in the system~ He'd only show up when there's danger, kinda like against Ovan and possibly any infected players.

l-Deva Pein-l

Puppetry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:36 pm
Yeah, I've wondered about that as well. I thought Elk liked Kite? Why did he not recognize Azure Kite when in the same party as Haseo? D: Natsume too.

x-Kuhn-x
I don't think Azure Kite would make himself that easy to spot in the system~ He'd only show up when there's danger, kinda like against Ovan and possibly any infected players.

Azure Kite joins Haseo's party, so obviously the other characters have seen him as their party member :/

Yata actually fought against the Azure Knights, but he didn't really say anything about them?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:46 pm
It's mentioned on the BBS that the PK Tri-Edge resebled "a twin blade from the even 7 years ago", so some people did notice... It's also a matter for, for the vast majority of the games, he was only turning up every once in a while, so not many people saw him. And when he joins your party, the game's... pretty much over, so I don't think they added anything in the BBS about them at that point. XD  

yokaiy

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:01 pm
:
Maybe it's because Some people might think that Azure kite is a different user or something. Like when Sakaki said that people might have the same character design in an MMO.
@yokaiy: True. the Azure knights only apear at the end of the game and some people did notice.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:15 pm
As far as the speculation goes about Kite, I think they added The Azure Knights to your party and the end of the game as a treat for your hard work. There isn't much else for a plot line, and I doubt the developers would take the time to tweak the story to have the characters react to their "Azure Ghosts of the Past".

it's just the "ooh, sweet! I have Kite in my party now! Let's go kick a**!" In my opinion. =)

l-Deva Pein-l

Blade Brandier Endrance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:32 am
I waited the entire game for Piros to finally see Azure Kite. Nothing. Not once. I was so sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:36 am
x-Kuhn-x
I would think that Kuhn forgot about them. I mean, Sora forgot everything about The World, didn't he? The same probably happened to Tonomari-kun [Kuhn ;P ] but not as severe. I've wondered about this too, and that's what I came up with.

As for Kite, I'm sure a few people would recognize him if they actually *saw* him. I don't think Azure Kite would make himself that easy to spot in the system~ He'd only show up when there's danger, kinda like against Ovan and possibly any infected players.

I kinda thought Kuhn forgot about them too, after he came out of his coma.

Yeah, that would make sense about Tri-Edge. No one really did see him besides like Haseo and stuff. :0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:37 am
Blade Brandier Endrance
I waited the entire game for Piros to finally see Azure Kite. Nothing. Not once. I was so sad.

I wonder what Piros would have done if he saw Azure Kite. :0  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:41 am
Puppetry
Yeah, I've wondered about that as well. I thought Elk liked Kite? Why did he not recognize Azure Kite when in the same party as Haseo? D: Natsume too.

x-Kuhn-x
I don't think Azure Kite would make himself that easy to spot in the system~ He'd only show up when there's danger, kinda like against Ovan and possibly any infected players.

Azure Kite joins Haseo's party, so obviously the other characters have seen him as their party member :/

Yata actually fought against the Azure Knights, but he didn't really say anything about them?

Well when you get Azure Kite in your party, it's after the game and the people on the boards like stop posting, so they wouldn't post it on the boards, would they?  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:43 am
Midori of the Azure land
:
Maybe it's because Some people might think that Azure kite is a different user or something. Like when Sakaki said that people might have the same character design in an MMO.
@yokaiy: True. the Azure knights only apear at the end of the game and some people did notice.

That's true. :0  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:15 am
Blade Brandier Endrance
I was waiting for the quote and everything D: My heart broke a little when nothing happened
The idea with GU was that anyone was able to jump into the game without having to have played the previous series, so I guess they figured removing this little Easter Egg of information would make it more accessible for everyone?  

Zyxa

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:11 am
Zyxa
Blade Brandier Endrance
I was waiting for the quote and everything D: My heart broke a little when nothing happened
The idea with GU was that anyone was able to jump into the game without having to have played the previous series, so I guess they figured removing this little Easter Egg of information would make it more accessible for everyone?

But it would have been awesome for the people who have played Infection-Quarantine. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:33 pm
XxGrieverxX
[
But it would have been awesome for the people who have played Infection-Quarantine. D:

No kidding, they could've added extra scenes and such for everyone who transferred data from IMOQ to G.U. It would've made for a better bonuses then we got. I mean, the emails were nice, and the fact that Azure Kite's in game name was the same as whatever you put in for IMOQ was kinda cool, but I expected at least a little bit more, you know?  

Jack2634

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:00 pm
Jack2634
XxGrieverxX
[

No kidding, they could've added extra scenes and such for everyone who transferred data from IMOQ to G.U. It would've made for a better bonuses then we got. I mean, the emails were nice, and the fact that Azure Kite's in game name was the same as whatever you put in for IMOQ was kinda cool, but I expected at least a little bit more, you know?

Same here. D: I went through Infection-Quarantine and got a couple of E-Mails in return. >:C
Well it was fun playing them. ;D

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces