Reply [ Blood+ ]
help me understand please... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

there was a silence

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:58 pm
I just never understood why Van Argano was in Blood+... I just couldn't understand him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:10 pm
he was diva's chevalier...and he was in charge of the company...he delt with the general in the military and dispatched the products with the delta stuff...right?  

lildarkangel3001

Twisted Lady

Twisted Lady

Unstoppable Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:32 pm
Argeno wasn't a chevalier, but the rest of that is right.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:59 pm
Argeno isn't a chevalier. He simply contributed to the conflict in the plot which was the Chiropterans populating the world.  

saNdAnGelxox

lildarkangel3001

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:13 pm
wait..he wasn't? ...huh...i just kinda thought that he was because of what he did..

so...did he associate with the chevaliers? i can't remember, but i was sure that he worked with diva's chevaliers...why did he do those things then??  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:25 pm
Who knows....maybe he just didn't want to be killed or just hoped to become a chevalier one day.  

Saya_Otonashi_67

RainyAkuma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:45 pm
in the manga, he was the servant of a would be Carl. He kept all sorts of candy in his pockets, but had a thing against that little Diva's chevalier.

In the Anime, He basically reflects the human ambition.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:02 pm
He was a lot like Dr. Collins. He showed how humans want to advance the world, gain power and in turn cause lots of the problems in the world. He worked with Amshel and Solomon, but did not know until long into the series that they were Chevalier. He simple was in charge of the Delta Project, probably because he wanted to he powerful and change the world, using Chiropteran blood.  

Ross Mohan

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:03 pm
He's there for us to laugh at. *coughcoughBIOLOGICALWOBOTS!coughcogh*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:05 pm
okay.Thanks everyone, I kinnda understand now... but I knew for certain that he wasn't a chevalier.... I always just thaught he was some guy in charge of the military that had something to do with the Chiropterans... but didn't know what he was doing there... I really hated him... and I laughed when he was almost crying at Diva's show at the end.. that was funny =]

and I hated the way he talked and the fact that he always eat candy.. he pissed me off  

there was a silence

Saya_Otonashi_67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:42 am
Yea he pissed me off too...I will never understand why Crispin Freeman played him. He's too good to play Van. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:14 am
Saya_Otonashi_67
Yea he pissed me off too...I will never understand why Crispin Freeman played him. He's too good to play Van. crying

Actually Crispin Freeman sorta ruined Van with his Transylvania/french/weeabo accent. But then I always thought Van was there just for humor.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:26 pm
X-whispered-screams-X
okay.Thanks everyone, I kinnda understand now... but I knew for certain that he wasn't a chevalier.... I always just thaught he was some guy in charge of the military that had something to do with the Chiropterans... but didn't know what he was doing there... I really hated him... and I laughed when he was almost crying at Diva's show at the end.. that was funny =]

and I hated the way he talked and the fact that he always eat candy.. he pissed me off

I loved how he almost cried at the end of her show too! rofl And then he was trying to shoot a Chiropteran and kept missing! Bullets were flying everywhere and then David came and hit it on his first shot! xd I agree with
D-i-v-a, I think Van was there partly for comic relief.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:51 pm
BIOLOGICAL WOBOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

lildarkangel3001

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:45 pm
crispin freeman plays him? but i didn't see it on his IMDb page...  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff