Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:15 pm
So people how did you join gaia? Where did you frist here about it? And what made you want to join?
I saw a advert in shojo beats! It looked so cute and i love anime that i had to join! I should hunt down that advert and post it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:18 pm
A friend told me about it and helped me get started. Now my account is worth more than hers lmao :]  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Rubican

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:19 pm
I knew my brother's email password at one point, and regularly checked his emails. xD
His girlfriend was talking about a website called Go-Gaia, and it looked interesting, so I googled it.
Best.
Decision.
EVAR.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:33 pm
Came across it some way or another around 2k5 or so (Possibly just a little bit earlier)

Made an account, forgot about it, came back when I heard several friends talking about it in our school's Anime Club one day then came back to Gaia with full force xd Even found my Oldest (That I can remember) account...

It was a "Come to Gaia, post a bit, and leave" one crying  

Gacko

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100

Matchi Mosomoto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:38 pm
Well mine is boriiiiiiiiiiiiiing.
One of my friends on a forum was a member and had a towns sig. I liked it, but I was scared of Gaia at the time. (As in, don't click anything regarding it.)

I joined.
I'm addicted for life.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:39 pm
I had couple of friends who where talking about some website called Gaia Online. After sitting through their constant chatter I asked them what it was. They told me it was a anime-based community website. So I went home and googled "Gaya" and after many frustrated minutes of not being able to find anything like what they where talking about my mom suggested I try "Gaia" and I found it.  

Simming

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:58 pm
Hmm. I saw my sister strolling around in Gaia and got interested. Boring, eh? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:11 pm
My son wanted to join, and I checked it out, being a good mommy xd and saw GD and went burning_eyes but he's a sensible and smart lad so I said ok and then I got interested in the avis and then I got hooked and he hardly ever comes on now. Which reminds me, he has katanas...... ninja  

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:20 pm
Antiq
My son wanted to join, and I checked it out, being a good mommy xd and saw GD and went burning_eyes but he's a sensible and smart lad so I said ok and then I got interested in the avis and then I got hooked and he hardly ever comes on now. Which reminds me, he has katanas...... ninja

-cough- meaning more than one?

May I gently remind you that it is nice to share? -cough-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:31 pm
BlueAltitude
Antiq

-cough- meaning more than one?

May I gently remind you that it is nice to share? -cough-

Yes, katanazzzzz, plural burning_eyes I shall go beat him up or something......  

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

A Nightmare Fantasmic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:42 pm
One day my brother was just like "Hey, you should check out this place. My friend likes to go there and mess around in people's RPs" >_>
I joined, but I made another account because I didn't like the way my avatar looked, and I hated my username(mind you, this is before I realized there were options to change them).

I was a big CBer for a while, bumping and such.
Then I moved to the GD and became even more of a retard XD
Now GD's gotten bland, so I spend more time in GCD.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:57 pm
Antiq

... Be my mom?

Digitized

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:00 pm
Antiq

get his password and get his stuffies.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:11 pm
BlueAltitude
Antiq

rofl Nu. I respect his seperateness here. I'll just....um.....wear him down or something twisted

Digi xd Go clean your room! scream  

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:15 pm
Antiq
BlueAltitude
Antiq

rofl Nu. I respect his seperateness here. I'll just....um.....wear him down or something twisted

Digi xd Go clean your room! scream

lol :] i like your avatar now surprised  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas