Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Just one question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XColterX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:08 pm
I have just recently finished Twilight, and at the very end, Edward and Bella are talking about her becoming a vampire, and then it says that Edward puts his lips to her throat and then BOOM!!!! It ends. I was wondering, does Edward turn Bella into a vampire?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:24 pm
xTAURUSx-47
I have just recently finished Twilight, and at the very end, Edward and Bella are talking about her becoming a vampire, and then it says that Edward puts his lips to her throat and then BOOM!!!! It ends. I was wondering, does Edward turn Bella into a vampire?

no actually it does not boom just end
he goes just kidding im not giving in that easily
did u know that there r 2 other books u should read before asking ignorant questions?  

LexiLu Latte

sherbet sammie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:25 pm
No, Stephenie Meyer said somewhere that it was just a kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:14 pm
Go and read the second book and find out. ;D

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

XColterX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:27 pm
LexiLu Latte
xTAURUSx-47

did u know that there r 2 other books u should read before asking ignorant questions?

well, jeese, I didn't mean to upset you. Maybe I'm not all too clear on the last sentences. Yes I know there are two other books that I don't yet have access to. I just wanted to ask. No need to be hostile now  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:55 pm
xTAURUSx-47
LexiLu Latte
xTAURUSx-47

well, jeese, I didn't mean to upset you. Maybe I'm not all too clear on the last sentences. Yes I know there are two other books that I don't yet have access to. I just wanted to ask. No need to be hostile now

im srry
im a mean and evil person
i know that alreadu  

LexiLu Latte

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:30 pm
LexiLu Latte
xTAURUSx-47
LexiLu Latte
xTAURUSx-47

im srry
im a mean and evil person
i know that already

lol, ok well no she doesn't become a vampire, but you will just have to wait and see, she might in the upcoming book "Breaking Dawn"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Think of it logically.. throught the entire book Edward is totally against turning Bella into a vampire. Would he just randomly bite her in the middle of a social event, in the middle of the school year, with absolutely no prep time to pack her stuff, make a believable story for Charlie and go into hiding?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

EverybodysFooled

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:11 pm
No, he was just kissing her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:40 pm
No, it was just that. Anyway, good luck on getting access to the book! (My friend's having the same problem; I finished them before they got really popular smile  

Tricky Little Vampire

there was a silence

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:51 pm
No. Edward does not bite Bella. She may be dazzled by him, but he is not dazzled by her (well not as much as her to him)  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:00 pm
LexiLu Latte
xTAURUSx-47

Hey he's new to the series give him a break and your not even on the part he's on so shut up. He was talking about the very end when Edward goes in and puts his lips to bellas nick and then it ends.
No Edward doesn't change her then but you should read the other books because they are really good.  

Creative-berry-genius

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff