The Study and Training Area Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:50 pm
welcome. here in the orb hut outside of the mansion we have a study in the main room and 2 training rooms. in case you dont know, this place was built with alchemy. that means it is bigger than it seems. the first room, the study, is a place to learn and to teach, as well as work. the next room is the public training room. this room is for all spam hunters who want to train or create combinations. the final room is the private training area, which is only for me and kurisu, unless we let another captain in. sometimes in the public room kurisu or I change the setting. the setting changer is only to be touched by kurisu and myself. thank you and have some fun!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:22 pm
first post yea!!! ne way, ill sign up for traning...  

DraconicNinja

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:51 pm
*enters training room and sets it for a rocky mountain terrain* Now to wait...  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:53 pm
*sparkles from the moon bunny appear and kilimbo appears out of nowhere*  

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:55 pm
It's about time! I will need some more info on gravity magic...I mastered Light, Dark, And Chaos magic(light and dark magic combined) but I can't seem to understand gravity magic!  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:55 pm
*forms earth sign and tunnels through the rocky mountains creating a cave* come on in.... my power of earth will destroy you...  

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:57 pm
*sigh* always a challenge with you...*enters cave, staying cautious of any traps set up in the area*  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:57 pm
the deal with gravity is this. *forms gravity sign* GRAVITATIONAL PULL! *the force of gravity grows inside the cave* gravity alchemy cuases the force to pull more thus crushing your opponent.  

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:00 pm
kilimbo
the deal with gravity is this. *forms gravity sign* GRAVITATIONAL PULL! *the force of gravity grows inside the cave* gravity alchemy cuases the force to pull more thus crushing your opponent.
*watches demo* hmm but how can I incorporate this with my light or dark magic?  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:01 pm
they are not compatable. no matter how hard you try you will always get the default mistake reaction. you will be hit with an explosion.  

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:03 pm
kilimbo
they are not compatable. no matter how hard you try you will always get the default mistake reaction. you will be hit with an explosion.
I see...but isn't there some other forms of gravity?  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:04 pm
the gravity alchemy only lets you control the gravity in a controlled area. you can weaken, strengthen, or destroy the gravity in an area.  

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:08 pm
now then... i have some things to take care of.... *the moon bunny spins around and kilimbo disappears*  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:09 pm
kilimbo
the gravity alchemy only lets you control the gravity in a controlled area. you can weaken, strengthen, or destroy the gravity in an area.
hmm...until I can find some safe way to use gravity with my magic (i WILL find a way) I must resort to alchemy...*uses gravity sign* GRAVITATIONAL PRESSURE!!! *area with mountain collapses to dust* I'll have to train a little more....  

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:12 pm
I need rest...I'll handle this some other time..*closes training area and goes to sleep in room*  
Mansion RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff