And you wake up and.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:57 pm
Has anything extremely wierd/scary/trippy/odd happened when you woke up in the morning/whenever you did? Ever find that hours have passed when you thought it was only ten minutes? Ever woke up alone somewhere? Ever woke up in another place and you don't know how you got there? Or have you ever had extreme jet lag, and fell asleep in the car and when you wake up it's been five hours and you're in Croatia (or any other place)?

For example, my friend fell asleep at a party in Los Angeles and woke up 145 miles away in Tijuana on his cousin's couch seven hours later. (Tijuana's in Mexico right next to the border)

Odd topic, but I'm trying to give the guild some more life.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:27 pm
I've woken up many times in strange places with no idea how i've gotten there but every time involved alcohol, so i naturally assumed that i either passed out and was brought to wherever i woke up. or i blacked out and traveled on my own to said location.  

Gaylord Mule 3

Toxic Demise

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:30 pm
nope.
the only weird place i've woken up is on the oposite side of my bed in a rly weird position.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:49 pm
The sleeping for what seems like 5 minutes thing, thats me constantly, I will just fall asleep on the couch think 2 minutes have passed and been out cold for 3 hours.  

Rellik San
Crew

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:10 am
I think I used to attack people when I slept. Like kicking, pulling, pushing all that while sleeping. There is now a comfy safe couch in my room for guests. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:40 am
AdrianaKitten
I think I used to attack people when I slept. Like kicking, pulling, pushing all that while sleeping. There is now a comfy safe couch in my room for guests. xp
Is it really bad... that to other people that sounds dangerous... to me that sounds kinda kinky, in a good way.  

Rellik San
Crew

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:44 am
chill out a little Rellik.

on the topic of sleeping hours that feel like minutes, i actually slept in until just about dusk so when i woke up i thought it was dawn, i wandered home and found my family eating supper and wondering where the hell i'd been all the last night and that day.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:59 pm
Whenever I sleep over at another persons home. I always wake up in the morning in a dazed and confused panic because I don't know where I am and how I got there...  

Laharl Part Deux

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:44 pm
Rellik San
AdrianaKitten
Is it really bad... that to other people that sounds dangerous... to me that sounds kinda kinky, in a good way.
The pulling and pushing part...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:47 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
AdrianaKitten
What can I say... I'm a masochist. sweatdrop  

Rellik San
Crew

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:04 am
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
AdrianaKitten
What can I say... I'm a masochist. sweatdrop

Oh baby! pirate
I'd always wake up in fixed positions but only on the other side of the bed. Odd I can't remember my dreams. Funny I'd get cussed out and never know it. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:22 am
I've nvr woken up wondering where i am but i always wake up not knowing which day it is. It was Saturday and i swore it was Tuesday. I got up to get ready for school and my mom (b4 she died) said "what the hell are u doing its saturday!" sweatdrop
It tends to happen a lot...lately... xp  

babykitty18

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:25 pm
I woke up upside down one time.
Like my feet on the pillow and everything.

I always forget that when i take naps in the afternoon, i wake up in the same day.
My brain thinks that when I sleep it's night...and if I wake up and it's dark outside I kind of freak.
Cause I thought I slept for a day or something.

i also sleep with the comforter wrapped all the way around my head with only my face or nose/mouth poking out. People think it's really weird...because apparently you're supposed to sleep with your head all the way out.
It's a bad habit from when I was little, and I thought mummies were in my closet, but I wanted to hide without sufficating my self.
I was very scared of suffocating myself when I was little.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:22 pm
Techno Mouse

I always forget that when i take naps in the afternoon, i wake up in the same day.
My brain thinks that when I sleep it's night...and if I wake up and it's dark outside I kind of freak.

i also sleep with the comforter wrapped all the way around my head with only my face or nose/mouth poking out. People think it's really weird...because apparently you're supposed to sleep with your head all the way out.
It's a bad habit from when I was little, and I thought mummies were in my closet, but I wanted to hide without sufficating my self.
Lmfao I've done all of those.
Once I took a nap for an hour on my parent's bed and I woke up and saw the alarm clock, which said 8:30. I was like Oh my god I didnt doo my homework I'm fcked. D: But I looked outside and it was dark and then I realized I had only slept an hour. (Its been happening a lot too..)

..and I sleep like that too LOL. I thought the ghosts would get me gonk  

Lilium_Crusade

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:34 am
Lilium_Crusade
Techno Mouse

Lmfao I've done all of those.
Once I took a nap for an hour on my parent's bed and I woke up and saw the alarm clock, which said 8:30. I was like Oh my god I didnt doo my homework I'm fcked. D: But I looked outside and it was dark and then I realized I had only slept an hour. (Its been happening a lot too..)

..and I sleep like that too LOL. I thought the ghosts would get me gonk

I thought I was the only one!
You'd think if someone did that they would have stopped when they were still young...but I still do it. I'm not scared, but I guess it's comforting.
It doesn't matter where I am, I always sleep with the covers round my head. I have to bring and extra blanket if I'm in a sleeping bag
>__>  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces