Submit

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:50 am

Personality: As befitting a god of sound, Segalô is very outgoing and rambunctious. Life is a game and a fascinating one too. He doesn't hesitate before attempting to manipulate mortals---or even other gods and goddesses---into playing his game. He prefers it when they don't even realize that they're playing. That, to him, is most of the fun. He actually likes mortals, but he considers them to be less than gods for obvious reasons. Still, they are fun to play around with, so they're good for at least that much.

He loves noisy things, whether the sound is beautiful or dissonant. Music and song are among his favorite things in the world, but right up in that list are things like thunderstorms. He also likes cubs, especially the really loud ones.

Despite his love of song and music, he cannot dance. At all. In fact, if it wasn't for his domain, he would actually be a very clumsy creature, incapable of hunting anything at all. Lucky for him, he can silence his own footsteps, enabling him to hunt despite his lack of grace.

History:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:20 pm
Name: Segalô
Owner: FerretPrince
God of: Sound
Powers:
-Minor Powers:
1- Pool of Silence: He can silence his own footsteps, if he has to. This normally will last just a few minutes, because he hates silence. This will also affect others in his presence as well, for as long as he keeps it up.
2- Deafen: Use soundwaves to deafen another creature. This effect generally lasts from minutes to hours, depending on how strong it was. Never over two days.
3- Amplify: Can make things louder. Simple. :3
-Major Power:
Can permanently make another creature constantly noisy. Like... it'll all seem completely normal. Whenever the cursed lion is hunting, there will always be a particularly noisy branch, just ready to be stepped on, that sort of thing.
Parents: (if applicable) N/A
Offspring: (if applicable) N/A

Description: Right now, I’m thinking of something colored after an African Gray Parrot. The Timneh species, to be exact. :3 But without the red tail, because that seems a bit extraneous. The reason why I’m choosing an African Gray Parrot as a sort of template is because they are known for talking. And talking quite a lot too. There was one Congo Gray Parrot, Alex, who was used for speech experiments. Very fascinating things…
Anyway, the basic coloration of the Timneh African Gray Parrot is, no surprise, mostly a dark slate gray. The Timneh variety has a pale belly; the gray starts at around halfway up the stomach. Once I get some lineart, I’ll be able to show how this works out on the lion.
But, because just slate gray would be sort of boring, I’d like some thin tiger markings on his back, legs, and face.
He’s extremely fluffy. :3 I like the fluffy mane on the sun god (Radhi-nuru, owned by Aris Ravenstar).

Reference Images:
Timneh African Gray 1
Timneh African Gray 2
Wings The long feathers (the black ones) should look like a lyrebird's tail feathers. <3
Lyrebird 1
Lyrebird 2
Concept colored badly by me; I did not draw the lineart.

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:21 pm

Funds

Ancient Katana (2) @ 509k (as of June 1, 200 cool

1018k/800k

Just need a slot! <3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:22 pm

[size=9][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b] FerretPrince
[b]God of:[/b] Sound
[b]Powers:[/b] Can create noise or silence it, I guess.
[b]Gender: [/b] Male
[b]Age: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult)[/b] Adult
[b]Parents: (if applicable)[/b] N/A
[b]Offspring: (if applicable)[/b] N/A

[b]Description:[/b] Right now, I’m thinking of something colored after an African Gray Parrot. The Timneh species, to be exact. :3 But without the red tail, because that seems a bit extraneous. The reason why I’m choosing an African Gray Parrot as a sort of template is because they are known for talking. And talking quite a lot too. There was one Congo Gray Parrot, Alex, who was used for speech experiments. Very fascinating things…
Anyway, the basic coloration of the Timneh African Gray Parrot is, no surprise, mostly a dark slate gray. The Timneh variety has a pale belly; the gray starts at around halfway up the stomach. Once I get some lineart, I’ll be able to show how this works out on the lion.
But, because just slate gray would be sort of boring, I’d like some thin tiger markings on his back, legs, and face.
He’s extremely fluffy. :3 I like the fluffy mane on the sun god (Radhi-nuru, owned by Aris Ravenstar).

[b]Reference Images: [/b]
[url=http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m128/FerretPrince/TAG1.jpg]Timneh African Gray 1[/url]
[url=http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m128/FerretPrince/TAG2.jpg]Timneh African Gray 2[/url]
[url=http://markopolio-stock.deviantart.com/art/Wings-Archangel-48811031]Wings[/url]
[url=http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m128/FerretPrince/Liger.jpg]Concept colored badly by me; I did not draw the lineart.[/url]
[/size]

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200